Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Customs charges/fee
784 3 2016-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Acidsnow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13 ft
Canada

Ah man, I want to order the Mavic so bad, but still a little hesitant given the amount of issues with it still . . . . Can anybody help me with this question . . . I live in CANADA, if I order direct from DJI will I have to pay Customs fee or taxes when it gets to the border?
2016-11-30
Use props
Petroboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3681 ft
Canada

No extra fees if ordered directly from DJI.  All included in the price you pay them, and delivered to your door.
2016-11-30
Use props
Acidsnow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13 ft
Canada

Petroboy Posted at 2016-11-30 10:55
No extra fees if ordered directly from DJI.  All included in the price you pay them, and delivered t ...

Thanks for your response Petroboy.  I'm guessing you got your shipped direct too?  I'm wondering how they got by Customs, its rare for a shipper to pay the fees, and if the package doesn't say "Gift" on it then the receiver generally gets hit with Customs fees . . .
2016-11-30
Use props
Petroboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3681 ft
Canada

Acidsnow Posted at 2016-11-30 09:01
Thanks for your response Petroboy.  I'm guessing you got your shipped direct too?  I'm wondering h ...

It comes direct from China via various couriers, so likely the couriers are including any brokerage fees in the delivery charges to DJI.  

Not sure if you have been ordering much lately online, but I have not been hit for any duties (and many times not even GST) for a long time now.  For quite some time, Canada Post was quite diligent in collecting GST no matter how small.  They seemed to have backed off on that lately.
2016-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules