Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
shipping
962 4 2016-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jimbo62782
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19984 ft
United States

hi I was wondering if my order has been shipped or not i received a Tracking  Number and it said order has been shipped  but then I received E-mail stating that my purchase was still pending
2016-11-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Would you please provide us your order number? we'll help you check the status.
2016-11-30
Use props
fansf74aa55e
New

Australia

its now been over 2.5 weeks, I have had multiple people give me contradictory responses, and I still have not received my order. I was then told to pay an additional $20 to redirect my order to another address, and still I have not received my order. then I was advised the order was on its way, while another representative told me I should cancel the order however you cant do this from your website.

this is my original order number:

This is the order number for the redirect:

you have taken my money and not delivered my product,

Please advise, this customer service is becoming the worse experience I have had.

I hope you can restore my faith
Scott
2016-12-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansf74aa55e Posted at 2016-12-1 17:18
its now been over 2.5 weeks, I have had multiple people give me contradictory responses, and I still ...

Scott, sorry for the inconvenience caused, we've escalated this case and you will receive an e-mail later for the details, thanks for your support again!
2016-12-1
Use props
usere24e98b5bf
New

Colombia

I my name is Alex I'm in colombia South America I got the Mavic from a eBay dealer oct 15 ..... just want to know when are you going to start shipping them cause I saw on your site dic 3 was the date????
Please please please tell me something
Thanks !!!!!
2016-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules