Carbon Fiber Props for the I-1 - Any Need?
1576 4 2015-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MJDMike
lvl.3

United States

I see AlleRC is selling Maytech Carbon Fiber props for the I-1.  I don't have a particular issue I'm trying to correct, but am just curious.

Maytech Carbon Fiber Props

If anyone has experience with carbon fiber props and can provide some info, it would be appreciated.

Is there any reason to purchase these?  Are they an upgrade?  Will they increase performance and reduce video quality due to stiffness of the blades?  Is Maytech a reputable product?

Any info would be helpful.

Thanks,

-mike

2015-2-10
Use props
nniemik
lvl.1

Canada

They look like the same as the ones found on ebay that's made in China.  They're available now instead of having to wait for them to be in stock again, but I don't know how reliable these will be.  What if they're off balance?  The motor will have to work harder to correct?
2015-2-10
Use props
vonbaron1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42014 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just balance them and give them a test.  They should be better............ maybe.  
2015-2-10
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234590 ft
United States

Inspires props seem pretty rigid compared to the phantoms , by the looks of its speed and agility when really flying it hard I'd say the stock prop were great , I've used a lot or differnt carbon props , settled on the $$ t- props on my p2 with t-motors very cool but really unnecessary and lots of coin , may techs were kinda one of the first phantom prop offerings from China when phantoms were the craze a year and a half ago... i don't think they were a top unit though , I would hang on a bit see what comes out if you believe you really need them , besides the inspires stock props can slice nicely , with carbon you can severe the bone too ! Ha ha ..
2015-2-10
Use props
MJDMike
lvl.3

United States

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.
2015-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules