Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 Pro + app is in Chinese... how to switch
3422 8 2016-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ROROFLIX
lvl.3

United States

Can't seem to find an answer anywhere yet, but just got the new P4P+ charged up and ready to go and realized the Go app that's built into the screen is in Chinese and I have no idea how to switch it to English. Any ideas?

Thanks.

2016-11-30
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
First Officer
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

Right?  Same here.  I just ticked the boxes & tapped where I figured was "OK."  Then later it turns into mostly English.
2016-11-30
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
First Officer
United States

Also, I made my entire built-in device run smoother/faster.  Enable the Developer menu & reduce the animation scales to 0.5x that are set to 1.0x.  Don't change the middle transition one, as it is already set to 0.  This will in NO WAY affect the stability or anything silly.
2016-11-30
Use props
ROROFLIX
lvl.3

United States

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately you are better at translating Chinese because I cant figure it out at all? Anyone else?
2016-11-30
Use props
ROROFLIX
lvl.3

United States

Found it. In cae anyone else has this same problem- click on the settings icon and then scrll down to the icon that looks like the earth. Click on a few of the Chinese words in there and eventually you will see the word English.
2016-11-30
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
First Officer
United States

ROROFLIX Posted at 2016-11-30 18:37
Found it. In cae anyone else has this same problem- click on the settings icon and then scrll down t ...

Yea, but even when it seems you've got it all in English, something will still be in Chinese!  LMAO!

Like, when you login on the DJI login screen.  Everything looked fine until the keyboard popped up!  The "OK" or "DONE" or "NEXT" whatever button was a little house & a man standing at attention with arms spread or something.
2016-11-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

DRONE-flies-YOU Posted at 2016-12-1 11:47
Yea, but even when it seems you've got it all in English, something will still be in Chinese!  LMA ...

We checked on our device, after changing the language to English, we did not find Chinese there.
Would you please post a screenshot here? thanks.
2016-12-1
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
First Officer
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-1 00:41
We checked on our device, after changing the language to English, we did not find Chinese there.
W ...

I am past all of those screens.  I've since disabled Pinyin input.

Also, the keyboard WILL NOT long-press after no amount of time - it just won't do it.  I can't figure that 1 out even after messing with the millisecond time for long-press.  I know HOW it should do it with the settings, but it isn't doing it.  Not a total bummer, unless you're typing.
2016-12-1
Use props
Ningaloo
New

Australia

DRONE-flies-YOU Posted at 2016-11-30 17:52
Right?  Same here.  I just ticked the boxes & tapped where I figured was "OK."  Then later it turns into mostly English.

Hi there
Not sure if you could assist / advise.
I've never had a drone before but just received my new Phantom 4 Pro Plus.
Being 'careful' as a first-timer, tried to set things up slowly.
Downloaded the DJI Go 4 App on my phone (but the controller has a built in screen).
Registered with DJI.
Started the controller ... text in Mandarin.
Can't get English - but pressed a few buttons (?).
Now even when I login (I'm guessing the place on the controller screen is for login and password) - no luck.
So I'm not getting logged in - but importantly, don't know how to get 'english'.
Any advice would be very much appreciated.
Many thanks
2018-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules