How many folks are still waiting on September orders?
1178 5 2016-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bighi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 47455053 ft
  • >>>
Austria

I am aaking becsuse i keep seeing folks receiving their October orders, combos, no less, while I'm still waiting on a September 29th, no combo order. Very strange.
2016-11-30
Use props
Whoreable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1775299 ft
United States

Join the club, if you check the data sheet there are people who ordered in late october who shipped today, go figure DJI
2016-11-30
Use props
bighi
lvl.4
  • >>>
Austria

First come, first serve eh?
2016-11-30
Use props
dotfiles
lvl.3

United States

bighi Posted at 2016-11-30 23:13
First come, first serve eh?

There is as much truth to first come, first serve as there is to the thermal wind theory!
2016-11-30
Use props
zach5150
lvl.2
Flight distance : 225148 ft
United States

I saw somewhere that they were shipping "in order of payment confirmation". So I was wondering if any of the lagging September orders may have had some sort of (real or erroneous) payment issue when ordering? If the order was placed on 9/29 but payment didn't post to DJIs records until several days afterward, perhaps that could explain it?

2016-11-30
Use props
bighi
lvl.4
  • >>>
Austria

Who knows. That would be a first for me since I've never had an issue with payments being slow. Certainly not with Amazon or anyone else. Now this morning I wake up to this below from DJI. I was expecting some good news but nah. I can make no sense out of this email.

Greetings from DJI online store.

First off, we would like to express our most heartfelt gratitude to you for creating a ticket in our online store. Your generous support has always been our motive to improve.

We are sorry for getting back to you late due to the great amount of tickets we received recently.Since it's been some while, we are considering closing this ticket temporarily but it can still be reopened if your problems haven't been solved yet.Please do not hesitate to write back if there are any concerns.We will do our best to get back to you soon as we can.

You have our most sincere apology for any inconvenience caused.
Thanks again for your great understanding and support.

Best Regards,
DJI Online Store
2016-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules