Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO and ZTE Axon 7 Phone???
3146 8 2016-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans12bc63a7
Captain
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can't get this phone to work with the DJI or Litchi app. Bought it specially for use with the Phantom 4 and 4P. Can anyone shed light on this? Thanks

2016-11-30
Use props
Phantom3ProPilo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 612825 ft
Croatia

What doesn't work?
Give more info
2016-11-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

You can not download and install the dji go or it did not function well after you installed it successfully?
Since it does not in DJI recommended devices list, we cannot guarantee the performance, it would be best to try another device which is compatible with APP so that you can enjoy it.
2016-11-30
Use props
amattice
New

United States

I am working through the same or similar problem on a ZTE Axon 7.

When the USB-C cable is plugged in between the controller (Phantom 3 Professional) and the phone, up pops a dialog on the phone asking me to select what to do with the connection...

(dialog title):  
Connect to a PC

(options):
O - Charge only
O - Install driver
O - Connect to PC software
O - Media device MTP
O - Camera PTP

No matter what I pick, the DJI GO app still does not allow me to connect.

I have tried enabling developer debbugging, and enabled USB Debugging and a few other modifications from other posts about connecting Android to the controller, but no luck with it yet.

2016-12-24
Use props
Smodtactical
New

Canada

Ammattice did you eventually get it working on the Axon 7?
2016-12-26
Use props
Smodtactical
New

Canada

I just took the plunge and got the Phantom 3 advanced. Happy to report DJI Go and the drone worked perfectly with my ZTE Axon 7! My first flight was in winter so I just flew a bit around the front of my house but it was truly amazing. I felt a bit intimidating by the drone... like it was going to shoot me or something lol.

Awesome experience!
2016-12-28
Use props
Guillermo D.
lvl.1

United States

I am having same problem here, have an Axon 7 and just bought a Phantom 4 Pro, I cannot get the drone connected to the cell phone, any suggestions?
2017-1-16
Use props
fansf5301cee
New

United Kingdom

Hi to those struggling getting the ZTE Axon 7 Mini to work with the DJi app, apologies if this has been resolved on a later thread but the following works for me and which I sent onto ZTE, their reply also attached (I doubt they will put out new phone f/w but you never know!) Thanks to my son for getting this to work, I had no part to play in it.

Plug phone in before turning on RC or Drone.

Turn on RC Press power button once, then again for 2 seconds.

Turn on drone, power button once, then again for 2 seconds.

Wait for beeps and gimble.

On phone drag screen down, tap USB debugging connected.

Slide off USB debugging.

Press back to return to USB connect options.

Press Connect to PC software.

DJI software will open with camera button in blue.

Dear Valued ZTE Customer,
Thanks for contacting ZTE.
We are really sorry for the delay in response.
We thank you for providing the information on how you were able to connect the device to the Drone.

We would like to inform you that, we will forward all your feedbacks to our concerned team, so that they can start their work on upgrading the firmware of the device
2017-6-24
Use props
Denny K
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38143 ft
United States

Hi Friend, I have/had the same issue. My work around was to turn off the “ Data “ in my Cell phone. Once I did that, I had Video. I have a ZTE Z981 Cell Phone. As long as I keep the "Data" off, i can use the phone fine. Please let me know if this works for you.
2018-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules