Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
N3 with DR16 receiver
2645 9 2016-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc62dea38
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4770 ft
  • >>>
Kuwait

[ Last edited by Nezar In 2016-12-1 10:28 Editor ]\n\nHi all,

I installed the N3 on F550 frame with DJI DT7 transmitter and DR16 receiver (SBUS) and everything looks ok but i noticed some issues:

1- F1-F4 ports are not working no matter what i configured them.

2- N3 is not detecting the failsafe if i turned off the transmitter (very dangerous if happened during the flight).

regards
2016-11-30
Use props
SkySight Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

These ports are still not working on the A3 for LB2 and I've had mine for 8 months now! Don't hold your breath!!
2016-12-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I'm checking on the F port customization for the N3 with our development team. Regarding your DT7/DR16 combo, is it not registering in failsafe in the Assistant 2 software or in LED form when not connected to the computer?
2016-12-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

I did find out that the F1-F4 ports are not able to be customized at this time, but the function is being worked on. If you could still respond to my previous post, it would be appreciated.
2016-12-1
Use props
Nezar
lvl.1
  • >>>
Kuwait

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-12-2 02:19
I'm checking on the F port customization for the N3 with our development team. Regarding your DT7/DR ...

Hi Jamie

both the assistant and LED not showing the failsafe.

actually i hovered the drone and switch off the TX, instead of initiating the RTH it kept hovering.
2016-12-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Nezar Posted at 2016-12-2 20:08
Hi Jamie

both the assistant and LED not showing the failsafe.

That does seem odd. Could you happen to confirm that you do have failsafe set to return to home instead of hovering? Just to make sure I'm visually on the same page, you're able to see the TX move in the Remote Controller section of the Assistant 2 software but it does not register failsafe when the RC is off, correct? What are your mode options set to on the S1 switch? When you leave the transmitter off, what RC status does it show if anything at all?
2016-12-2
Use props
Nezar
lvl.1
  • >>>
Kuwait

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-12-2 21:24
That does seem odd. Could you happen to confirm that you do have failsafe set to return to home in ...

Yes i set the failsafe to return to home

Yes I see the TX move in the Remote Controller section of the Assistant 2 software but it does not register failsafe when the RC is off

I put it on "P Mode" then when I turn the transmitter off the RC status remains "P Mode" in the Assistant 2 software.

at the beginning i thought its a problem in the receiver, so i tested other receivers with same results

if I power up N3 with the radio off, I'm getting rapid yellow blinking on the N3's LED, and if I power up N3 with the radio on, and then turn the radio off, I'm not getting rapid yellow blinks on the N3's LED
2016-12-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Nezar Posted at 2016-12-3 02:49
Yes i set the failsafe to return to home

Yes I see the TX move in the Remote Controller section of ...

The issue has been reported to the R&D team to get this addressed as soon as possible. If you happen to have an alternative RC/receiver combo, switching to that would be the best temporary measure until it's straightened out with the DR16.
2016-12-2
Use props
lucasr
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-12-2 12:10
The issue has been reported to the R&D team to get this addressed as soon as possible. If you happen to have an alternative RC/receiver combo, switching to that would be the best temporary measure until it's straightened out with the DR16.

did you set failsafe to land ?
2017-8-20
Use props
djiuser_OX08jIOgmZVq
New

Pakistan

How many channels receiver can I connect to Dji n3 without sbus
2023-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules