Just received Polar Pro filters 3pk
930 5 2016-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Handsfreebicycl
lvl.2

United States

Weighed on the 0.01g accuracy scale, the cp weighs 1.8g,  ND8 weighs 1.6g and ND16 lightest 1.5g. Don't know what effect will have on the gimbal..

Pretty suprised that you have to install them after its powered on...I can easily turn the gimbal against its force even though I used great caution...Its too tiny and plus you can't really press on the back of the camera, you will know why when you try...

My biggest thing is that, why the filters are designed so that there is a really long distance between the actuall camera lens and the filter lens when installed....I don't know if that distance will have negative effects when shooting footage facing the light....but why can't they be sitting just against the lens of the camera?

Maybe they have designed delibrately in that way...I couldn't know please educate me if anybody has any idea.

thanks
2016-12-1
Use props
No Man's Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 301545 ft
United States

This is why I cancelled my 6 pack order. Although Polar Pro's customer support very awesome. I for one will wait for their Cinema version.
2016-12-1
Use props
PolarPro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 315682 ft
  • >>>
United States

Since the lens is pushed out a bit further it acts as a mini hood.
When designing we thought users would like this rather than having the ability to leave them on.

We had a bunch of great feedback from everyone so we made the Cinema Series filters so they will not need to be removed.

Thanks for the support and the post!
-Jeff
2016-12-1
Use props
Handsfreebicycl
lvl.2

United States

PolarPro Posted at 2016-12-1 19:30
Since the lens is pushed out a bit further it acts as a mini hood.
When designing we thought users  ...

Hi Jeff! Can you tell me more about the Cinema Series? Can I find pics or introduction on the new product anywhere?
2016-12-1
Use props
cluc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 85682 ft
Australia

No Man's Drone Posted at 2016-12-2 08:26
This is why I cancelled my 6 pack order. Although Polar Pro's customer support very awesome. I for o ...

whats this cinema version business? show me please
2016-12-1
Use props
PolarPro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 315682 ft
  • >>>
United States

Handsfreebicycl Posted at 2016-12-1 16:42
Hi Jeff! Can you tell me more about the Cinema Series? Can I find pics or introduction on the new  ...

The Cinema Series have not been released, this will be a mid Jan Product with more info on the site starting late December.

-Jeff
2016-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules