Fly Zone
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pagana
lvl.1
Flight distance : 916759 ft
United States

I got scared!
Normally I'm flying over a Golf Course Area, about 7 miles from the airport.. and I never had any problem also because I'm just flying when it's golf its closed.
Today I was just to start the drone (automatic launch) and as soon he was hovering , (like normally do) he starts to moving fowards straight into the lake.. In the App show a pop up with wrote something about hovering and landing, (but I was over the lake)...

I use all my "cold blood" to move him into the ground and I landed immidiatly..

Anyway KNows why??

Please help.

Thanks

2016-12-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Not sure what happened, but you are lucky and smart, you didn't actually panic, & that you took back control.

Hey, so another happy ending, now we can all still laugh about this. I think the water contains a secret UFO landing pad.
They could have shot you down, instead they have allowed you to land, leave unscathed and fly another day. Haha

Seriously though, perhaps that's not an appropriate place to be flying your drone, and I might suggest you never attempt to fly there again.

It was a strange event, but an early warning, that would certainly tell me to avoid that location. YMMV
Did you get any video of this happening? Check the flight LOG files and see what that tells you.

IF you go back there and temp fate, you know that it may not end so happy, next time. ;-)
Please use caution, where ever you go to enjoy your drone flights.

RedHotPoker
2016-12-1
Use props
KM5RG-Robert
First Officer
Flight distance : 2075213 ft
United States

How do you determine if you are flying a male or female UAS?

2016-12-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

If you play back your flight in the Go app, you can review the warning to see if it gave you a reason why it attempted to land.
2016-12-1
Use props
Pagana
lvl.1
United States

Thank you guys for the support...

I uploaded the files on healty drones..

https://healthydrones.com/main?f ... _id=GENERALOverview

if somebody understands.. something Thank you

2016-12-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Pagana@me.com Posted at 2016-12-1 23:43
Thank you guys for the support...  

I uploaded the files on healty drones..

Someone with more experience reading those files will likely be able to give you some great info, from those files.

Thanks for providing it, as that may contain all the helpful knowledge needed to figure this out. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2016-12-1
Use props
Pagana
lvl.1
United States

I posted some screenshots about the flight...

https://postimg.org/gallery/2pc62otwu/d6036408/

Thank you
2016-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules