908 2 2016-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Auspete
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6939 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I've had other DJI drones and are currently waiting for my Mavic. Two questions please:-

(1) With the other drones I always discharge each battery to below 5% every 20 or so battery cycles (this evidentally assists with maintaining correct battery calibration).  Is this also required with Mavic batteries?

(2) I've always ensured that I have each battery charged to 100% before flying and normally only have one flight per battery.
If I'm changing locations on a given day, is there a problem with having multiple flights on a battery.  eg first flight the battery will start at 100% - the second flight the battery might start with 80% - third flight might start at 60% etc.  (With earlier DJI drones I think it was recommended to always start each flight with the battery at 100%)
2016-12-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Generally speaking, it's the same as the intelligent batteries for Phantom 4 and Phantom 3 series.
As you mentioned, it's would be best to start a flight with 100% battery, while if you need multiple flights on one battery, please keep an eye on the APP for the battery level to ensure the power left is enough for RTH.
2016-12-2
Use props
Auspete
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6939 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-2 20:32
Generally speaking, it's the same as the intelligent batteries for Phantom 4 and Phantom 3 series.
A ...

Thanks very much Natalia
2016-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules