Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
[SOLVED] MISSING CONNECTOR- Lightning
10265 11 2016-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LpfJQBJimID6
United States

I am in utter shock that I waited all this time for DJI to deliver my drone without the most crucial component...the cable to link my phone

How does a company screw things up this bad and still make money hand over first, this is a complete embarassment to an abysmal process.

Any one have any ideas?
2016-12-1
Use props
AusAir
lvl.2
Flight distance : 425049 ft
Australia

Mine came shipped with it already in the controller. If that isn't the case for you, use your existing lighting cable and enjoy until DJI can sort it out.
2016-12-1
Use props
JtrJr-UAV Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4341 ft
United States

Lp,

You can just use a regular iPhone cable while you wait for a new one to arrive. Just plug it into the USB port on the bottom of the RC. It works just the same as the port on the side of the controller.

Jerry
2016-12-1
Use props
fansebeed138
lvl.2
United States

So don't use apple, to propiertary with there equipment and devices.
2016-12-1
Use props
LpfJQBJimID6
United States

Crisis averted.....

You guys are awesome, this is why you dont open things drunk and off 4 hrs of sleep....
2016-12-1
Use props
Petroboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3681 ft
Canada

LpfJQBJimID6 Posted at 2016-12-1 22:37
Crisis averted.....

You guys are awesome, this is why you dont open things drunk and off 4 hrs of s ...

It was in the controller arm ... wasn't it?
2016-12-1
Use props
EpicLPer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 80272 ft
Austria

LpfJQBJimID6 Posted at 2016-12-2 06:37
Crisis averted.....

You guys are awesome, this is why you dont open things drunk and off 4 hrs of s ...

Hahaha nice
Well, no worries, can happen ;D
2016-12-1
Use props
Stokke
lvl.2
Flight distance : 207339 ft
Norway

Not trying to hijack thread, but it seems the OP found his cable already on the controller?
Is there a preferred way to go about missing cables? I did not get the usb-c cable with my Mavic, but unless it is needed for my next iphone (7s or 8) I'll probably never need it.
2016-12-2
Use props
devGOD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 200577 ft
United States

LpfJQBJimID6 Posted at 2016-12-2 00:37
Crisis averted.....

don't feel bad, I made the same mistake until i was ready to replace it with my own cable and noticed it was already attached to the controller. I assume they run the QA test with iPhones and just leave it attached.
2016-12-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Stokke Posted at 2016-12-2 18:25
Not trying to hijack thread, but it seems the OP found his cable already on the controller?
Is the ...

Oh, yes, the OP got it finally, thanks.
May I know you bought it from DJI online store or a dealer?
Have you ever contacted our pre-sales for this case?
2016-12-2
Use props
Stokke
lvl.2
Flight distance : 207339 ft
Norway

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-2 11:41
Oh, yes, the OP got it finally, thanks.
May I know you bought it from DJI online store or a dea ...

Bought from DJI online store and no, I have not contacted you about this before since I believe I will never have the use for it. Was just wondering what the correct procedure would be to obtain it.
2016-12-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Stokke Posted at 2016-12-2 19:15
Bought from DJI online store and no, I have not contacted you about this before since I believe I  ...

Please send an e-mail to onlinesales@dji.com and our support will help you handle this case.
2016-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules