Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Still loving my P4, a couple of videos
772 3 2016-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Advocate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1076909 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi everyone,
Getting out and about with my P4 is proving harder and harder what with the lovely UK weather.  But I've taken a couple of opportunities of dry, not too windy times to put together these two videos.  Still strictly an amateur but am loving my P4 more and more each time I use it.  If only I could afford the Inspire 2 *sigh*.

Feel free to post comments/critique, I know the gimbal isn't straight in the night time video

2016-12-2
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
First Officer
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

Nice video, I do enjoy a nice night flight video.

But you have awoken my inner nark - you're not allowed to fly at night, you're not allowed to fly over congested areas, you were clearly out of VLOS for most of that video. Plod will be coming for you
2016-12-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Nice exposure work, thank you for sharing. I will try to keep the narc-ing to a minimum myself.
2016-12-2
Use props
Advocate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1076909 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2016-12-2 13:36
Nice video, I do enjoy a nice night flight video.

But you have awoken my inner nark - you're not al ...

Hehe this is true, I do like to erm "push the boat out" a bit when I can.  Not many people about at the times these were shot though.

Thankfully in my line of work I know most of the local officers and I imagine they'd be more interested in having a go themselves than telling me off!
2016-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules