Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans830078da
lvl.1
Flight distance : 361499 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

I am new to drones and ordering from DJI,

I have given up on the chat 60 in queue, I haven't had an update for a week plus and have sent 3 emails asking for any information. I cancelled a £300 accessory order as it never went anywhere so I went to Amazon (via DJI) but now have ship dates.

My drone today is now payment confirmed PENDING with DHL courier but no tracking info. Is that another few days wait for global shipping ?

I just wasn't some info, I understand there successful and I understand they are busy but a Newsroom release ain't enough!

I cancelled my Mavic due to the P4p so was grateful for the delay but I sure hope my drone is delivered soon.

Can anyone shed any light thanks in advance I'm sure I'm not the only frustrated customer waiting.
2016-12-2
Use props
fans6c69eba4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 100331 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Firstly, you have posted this in the 'Tutorial' section. I would edit and place it in either 'discussion' or the 'Phantom 4' threads.

Secondly. I understand your frustrations. I was in a very similar situation. If you want answers here are my suggestions:
1. Wait the time as stated when ordering, either 1-2 weeks or 5-7 days (might have changed since) for either version of the P4P. I say this because once my order passed the 2 weeks, I found DJI support to be very helpful in giving information on my order.
2. Don't bother with their chat support with shipment information. They are vague at best. Complete waste of time.
3. Post your query supplying your payment time and date with your order number requesting info from one of the DJI mods here.
4. Also, i got my information from DJI support facebook page.

Good luck! Hope it helps.
2016-12-3
Use props
fans830078da
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thanks for the heads up was using IOS store app and didn't notice tutorial section.

Had a reply 4 days later pointing me to a web page explaining Pending means waiting for payment from my Bank. Checked my Pending payments and there is no sign off  DJI payment request so I guess they are just slow or struggling to cope with the demand. I don't care how busy they are clear consistent advice should always be offered with large sums of money.

Just hope it's worth the wait, between the Mavic and Phantom 4 pro I've  been waiting a long time. Last time I was promised a delivery date I got told on the date the Mavic was due that it would be another 6 weeks, so naturally I'm nervous the same will happen with the Phantom.

Fingers crossed, thanks in advance.  

2016-12-3
Use props
fans830078da
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I had it a few days late ;)
2016-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now