PC Groundstation Photogammetry Images
1582 1 2015-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hmarnold.email
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24012 ft
United States

My setup is a DJI S1000+ with an A2 controller, Lightbridge, IOSD Mk II, Datalink 900MHz, and a Zenmuse Z15 holding a Sony A6000 camera.
I am attaching an image with all the firmware versions.

When I fly with two Futaba 14SG transmitters hooked up to the Lightbridge, the camera works perfectly for both still images (SHUTTER) and video record.
In this mode, I have the SHUT input to the Zenmuse control unit hooked up with a 3 wire jumper to the SBUS Decoder board.
Every time I press the shutter switch, I get one picture.

When I hook up to the A2 Assistant, the SHUTTER switch travels from -1000 to +1000. When I hook up to the Zenmuse Assistant, the SHUT signal travels from 982 to -982 when the switch is activated.

When I use the PC Ground Station, I change the jumper from the SBUS decoder board to a 3 wire jumper coming from the F2 port on the A2 MC.
I can define missions using the photogammetry tool including photo points, upload them to the A2, and fly missions, as in the attached “MISSION.JPG” image.

During the mission, the camera only activates at the waypoints, not at the photogammetry image points.
I have tried every combination I can think of for values and time intervals in the GP SERVO settings using both minus to positive and positive to negative, but I never get a picture when I press the TRIGGER button on the setup screen.

What is the signal path for the SHUTTER signal for photogammetry image points?

Thanks in advance for any assistance

Hank Arnold

2015-2-10
Use props
hmarnold.email
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24012 ft
United States

[img]https://forum22.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/D:\DJI S1000+\DJI Versions 20150208\Firmware Summary.JPGD:\DJI S1000+\DJI Versions 20150208\Mission.JPG[/img]
2015-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules