Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Charging Mavic Batteries
908 6 2016-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansebeed138
lvl.3
United States

How do you update the batteries on the mav?
Do you need to put one batter in the Mav then update the firmware, the put the second battery in and do another Mav update firmware?

That does not sound like a great process, on the P3 if you had the .bin file on your sim card the battery would update automatically.

Could you put multiple batteries on the 4 battery charging hub and update all your batteries, RC, and MAV at the same time?

2016-12-2
Use props
Peter Galbavy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 545377 ft
United Kingdom

You plug them into the aircraft, power up and with the DJI Go app connected it will pop up a notice prompting you to update. Do once for each battery.
2016-12-2
Use props
rick39
Second Officer
Flight distance : 164354 ft
United Kingdom

And it doesn't take long to update the battery only.
2016-12-2
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

You download the firmware, then upload to the aircraft. Then when you install another battery, if there is a battery update it will be updated then.
2016-12-2
Use props
fansebeed138
lvl.3
United States

Thanks everyone.
2016-12-2
Use props
fansebeed138
lvl.3
United States

Hello DJI-Ken,
So just to clarify, after I have updated the firmware in the Mavic and Controller and the battery that is already in the Mavic, all I have to do is insert a new battery in the Mavic and the Mavic will update the battery?

Thanks,
fansebeed138
2016-12-3
Use props
FPVJunkie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 66421 ft
United States

According to the latest release notes, there were no updates to the batteries from what I can tell. Mavic Pro Release Notes: http://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads
2016-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules