772 8 2016-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mullheliflier
First Officer
Flight distance : 12305135 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I received my Mavic backpack today. Just checked the status of my Mavic and it is on its way!
2016-12-2
Use props
z4k4tt4ck
lvl.3
Flight distance : 535 ft
Australia

Grats ..could you please post order date ... So the rest of us could get an idea thanks.
2016-12-2
Use props
Mullheliflier
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

25th October, Iain
2016-12-2
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

That's great, Also having a lot of the features, functions, and limitations from the manual memorized is a great tool.
2016-12-2
Use props
Mullheliflier
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-2 21:28
That's great, Also having a lot of the features, functions, and limitations from the manual memorize ...

Thanks Ken, really looking forward to getting it! Present from my ever loving wife. She has to put up with a lot - P3 Pro, P4 , two turbine powered helis and a shed load of helis and planes!.
2016-12-2
Use props
EM Drone Guy
New

United Kingdom

Order placed 8:46am 2nd October - no update on shipping since last holding email from DJI on the 3rd Nov. ... order now beyond the 7-8wk stated by DJI... SIGH!! Thinking I might not even get the mavic pro before Christmas at this rate. Disappointed others are receiving order placed after my order date... all very frustrating.

Mavic pro combo pack.
2016-12-2
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mullheliflier Posted at 2016-12-2 14:51
Thanks Ken, really looking forward to getting it! Present from my ever loving wife. She has to put ...

WOW, present from the wife, pretty cool wife. Also pretty cool she's ok with your turbine helis, those alone could be a few more carats on here ring
2016-12-2
Use props
EM Drone Guy
New

United Kingdom

Placed my order at 8:46am on the 2nd October via DJI STORE for a mavic pro combo deal. No update on shipping other than standard holding email. Order beyond the 7-8wks stated by DJI... very frustrating.

Is this going to be an empty Christmas stocking, hope not!!

2016-12-2
Use props
EM Drone Guy
New

United Kingdom

Placed my order at 8:46am on the 2nd October via DJI STORE for a mavic pro combo deal. No update on shipping other than standard holding email. Order beyond the 7-8wks stated by DJI... very frustrating.

Is this going to be an empty Christmas stocking, hope not!!
2016-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules