DJI Osmo Mobile Battery not charging, seems broken before first use
877 1 2016-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
c.mundlos
New

United States

Just received my DJI Osmo in the mail and excited to try it (in fact I had plans to use tomorrow at an important event!) but the battery is not charging There is no light at all (not red or green) when I connect to the power cable and hook up to USB of my computer. Am I doing something wrong? I thought that is the way to charge the camera before first use? I have read other threads on here and it seemed that for some people inserting the battery over and over did the trick. That doesn't work for me, I already tried about 20 times. Also, of course I removed the clear film that covered the battery connectors on one end.
Does that mean the battery is broken? How do I get a new one before tomorrow? It's important that I use the DJI Osmo tomorrow. Is there a locaal store that I can get the battery at and get reimbursed for it?
Thanks,
Claudia
2016-12-2
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I'm sorry to say that there seems to be a connection problem with your battery, please use online chat on www.dji.com/support and follow instructions to send it in for an exchange.
2016-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules