Rc is not calibrated error
3903 6 2015-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
phantomyuval.em
lvl.1

Panama

hi to all

my control remot inspire 1 giving me error of rc not calibrated and blinking red led its happen after few nice flight with no problem at all
but now each time its happen again
to solve it 1 time i just did calibrating but again after restart of rc and the bird again, then i just tuched the sticks and gone green led and ready to fly
i realy cant understand what the problem
a few times even i got this problem and even didnt need to calibrate after few second just tuch the sticks and that it working fine green led and ready to fly
when  bird in the air all is smooth and working fine

is somone had this problem
thanks
sorry for my bad english
2015-2-10
Use props
workoner
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15046 ft
Ukraine

Have same problem here. Looking for solution. Moreover, i can`t find RC calibration in menu, last FW (1.3)
2015-8-5
Use props
RDTeam62
R&D Team

Hong Kong

You can try to do RC calibration via APP
2015-8-5
Use props
flydmc
New

United States

Having the same problem. Just got my I1 and the first flight was flawless. The second time I turned on the RC the red light blinked and the RC was beeping. The pilot app warned the RC needed a stick calibration. I went into the stick calibration and everything appeared to be normal. It was registering the stick movement perfectly however it would not let me "finish" the calibration. I exited the calibration and re-entered it and tried again. On the second try the app detected the stick movement perfectly again but still would not let me "finish" the calibration. I finally just shut down the RC and restarted it. The RC powered up without any errors and was was able to fly my I1 without any challenges. I am running the latest firmware (8/4/15) and the latest Pilot App version as of 8/5/15. Right now my biggest concern is if my sticks are going to go out during flight. Would love to know what caused the problem and why I could not get the calibration to finish.
2015-8-6
Use props
contact
lvl.1
Flight distance : 447014 ft
  • >>>
France

Same problem !
I have an alert of calibration sticks but it would not let me finish the calibration
Nobody have the solution ?
2015-9-7
Use props
thierryd
lvl.1

United States

Guys, do this and it's working
2016-6-15
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Just a friendly FYI, be sure to check the dates on the bottom of the post, You are replying to months old Post's, which is fine , but I just want you aware of this, I did the same thing when I started here.

Sincerely, thanks for the Input though, this may help someone in the future.

donnie
2016-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules