Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic on AMAZON FOR UNDER $600 NEW (!!!???)
2722 15 2016-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans34fe72d8

United States

This just has to be a scam or something else, im just surprised amazon allowed this to be posted on their website,

maybe havent cought it yet? or is it legit??? hmmm
djiii.png
2016-12-2
Use props
fans20fbfb9e
lvl.3

United Kingdom

major scam!
2016-12-2
Use props
Schwavic
lvl.4

United States

There's a bunch of fake YITAMOTOR sales, like this...
2016-12-2
Use props
Boardtalk
Captain
Flight distance : 209642 ft
Ireland

After reading the OP post I checked on Amazon UK and spotted this one, it's supposed to be for a used display model Mavic for €600. They look for you to email them where I'm guessing they'll steal your credit card details - another scam...
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offe ... UTF8&condition=used

A quick google search brings up this discussion over on Reddit;
https://www.reddit.com/r/amazon/ ... ricing_on_products/

Amazon Scam Advert

Amazon Scam Advert
2016-12-2
Use props
sarge43
lvl.3
United States

I actually contacted Amazon about one of these when I contacted the seller and they wrote back requesting that funds be sent and held by a bogus amazon address.  Amazon said stay clear ot it as they had never heard of the Amazon holding company that they referred to.  I'm surprised that Amazon hasn't pulled these yet as that was almost a month ago now.  At any rate, total scam, stay away.
Sarge
2016-12-2
Use props
ngvuanh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 159820 ft
United States

scam artists
2016-12-3
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

If things seem to good to be true, they are probably a scam.
Also, DO NOT buy any DJI batteries that are for sale way under retail.
Only OEM DJI batteries will work in DJI aircraft.
2016-12-3
Use props
Chazzm
lvl.1

United States

Yitamotor is and will always be a rip off place! Steer clear!!!
2016-12-29
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Anytime you see "Please contact/email/text before ordering" it is a scam. Most commonly when you  see this the account will be "Just Launched" as well.
2016-12-29
Use props
MarcusPolus
lvl.1
United States

HAHAHA I love these guys as much as a snail loved salty cheese balls.
Good job fans34fe72d8  on posting this and opening this up for people to see and STAY AWAY!
Seems like a scam operation ready to take your money
So far seems you guys are pretty aware of bad sale items.
Thank you DJI-Ken  for giving the DJI perspective.
I think the only thing I see is that Amazon has not taken this listing down...wonder why
2016-12-29
Use props
thehippoz
Captain
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

> just launched forget about it. It's like the ebay rating on amazon. Same thing, won't buy from first time sellers or sellers that have only a small amount of buys racked up. Seems used stuff on amazon there is a lot of scam involved. Bought a 64mb sd card last year used for 10 bucks, and the guy sent me a paperback bible.
2016-12-29
Use props
MarcusPolus
lvl.1
United States

thehippoz Posted at 2016-12-29 13:56
> just launched forget about it. It's like the ebay rating on amazon. Same thing, won't buy from first time sellers or sellers that have only a small amount of buys racked up. Seems used stuff on amazon there is a lot of scam involved. Bought a 64mb sd card last year used for 10 bucks, and the guy sent me a paperback bible.

wow.. I figure the bible would cost more to ship... seems more than just scam
2016-12-29
Use props
thehippoz
Captain
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

MarcusPolus Posted at 2016-12-29 14:12
wow.. I figure the bible would cost more to ship... seems more than just scam

It was from the library too. Yeah I thought take a shot. You see deals sometimes they pan out. Best time to shop is black friday. This time of year to February is the worst.
2016-12-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

There's a guy selling , last a lifetime fly killer, what you get is two blocks of timber and instructions Place fly on block A and come down hard with block B, $10  you have to love the ingenuity of it, and the smile it will bring to your face when you receive it...
2016-12-29
Use props
MarcusPolus
lvl.1
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-12-29 16:19
There's a guy selling , last a lifetime fly killer, what you get is two blocks of timber and instructions Place fly on block A and come down hard with block B, $10  you have to love the ingenuity of it, and the smile it will bring to your face when you receive it...

Reminds me of..

Technical instructions.

In order to perform do the following: PARTICIPATION MANDATORY

1.Stand in a circle. (Everyone equally separated from one another in a circular shape)
2.(ALL) Sing the following words, performing the actions described.1.“You put your right hand in.”
(Put your right hand into the center of the circle.)
2.“You put your right hand out.”
(Let your right hand fall to your side, or hold it away from the center of the circle.)
3.“You put your right hand in.”
(Put your right hand back into the circle.)
4.“And you shake it all about.”
(Shake your right hand vigorously.)
5.“You do the Hokey Pokey and you turn yourself around.”
(Point your fingers towards the ceiling, and alternate moving your hands up and down, while turning in place, until you are facing the center of the circle again.)
6.“That’s what it’s all about!”
(Giggle, clap, or otherwise communicate the idea that the dance is fun.)

3.Repeat step 2, substituting “right hand” with other terms (such as “left hand”, “right foot,” “left foot,” “head”, and “whole self”) as desired.

There is no specific end to this song.  Continue as long as able.

2016-12-30
Use props
MarcusPolus
lvl.1
United States

thehippoz Posted at 2016-12-29 14:15
It was from the library too. Yeah I thought take a shot. You see deals sometimes they pan out. Best time to shop is black friday. This time of year to February is the worst.

I hope you left a bad rating, to inform potential customers of the possible outcome
2016-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules