week long time lapse
1056 2 2016-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CraigMagicSound
New

Indonesia

Hey Team,
Im building a cinema in Australia and weve been using both PH4 and Osmo to capture it but on monday we have everything from craines to lights to trucks and huge construction for a whole week .. id really love to know a way ( if there is) to mount my osmo and do a week long time lapse of the complete construction ...?

is there a way to link it to external drives and power source so it does not need to be touched ??

Thanks in advince ..
C

2016-12-2
Use props
JOAKIMGR
New

Norway

For a timelapse that long, i think i would go with a GoPro and a big SD-card. The GoPro can be charged directly in the USB-port, as far as I know the Osmo isnt possible to charge without taking out the battery, and then you have to switch batteries about every two hours or so.
2016-12-2
Use props
fans990b6bab
New

United States

JOAKIMGR Posted at 2016-12-2 22:54
For a timelapse that long, i think i would go with a GoPro and a big SD-card. The GoPro can be charg ...

There is actually a battery insert that comes complete with a replaceable battery door to allow a cord to exit and plug into the battery charger to give it eternal power. As for the memory card......do you math and I'm sure that you can figure out just how big a chip you will need for a week. (Hey it is possible to change cards during the night when nothing is going on. With the unit turned off and the camera in free tention it should be easy to change the chip. Idea......if you shoot in 4k and post in HD you will only need to get close to the same camera position. Once in post it would be easy to match the camera position.)

Here's the link to the batter replacer.....(hope this doesn't break any rules)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-OSMO ... :g:kmAAAOSweWVXdG8p
2016-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules