Customer Service
591 2 2016-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf0297d82
lvl.2

United Kingdom

A few weeks ago I gave up with DJI direct and cancelled my order.  I have to say the cancellation process went smoothly and I had me money back within a couple of days. Pat on the back

Ordered another mavic with WEX photographic, no promise of a delivery date but money would only be taken when product shipped, called a few days later to see if there was a delivery date, told that supplies were only dribbling in and quantities unreliable so not possible to give delivery date, a few days later they followed up with a email again apologising ut still no delivery date.  Yesterday another apology emai and a promise of a free set of props.

So I have no delivery date, but at least they are talking to me and prepared to make reparation, so I am relatively content.

DJI, please look at this, people will be patient if you communicate!!

2016-12-3
Use props
BarrettF77
lvl.2
Flight distance : 565459 ft
United States

I have a couple of posts and I've been ignored on my last two attempts.  I've had a couple managers on the phone who were helpful, but ultimately said they couldn't assist and that I needed to speak with their headquarteres.  I've responded to emails and receive no response.  Holding out a few more days till a package they are sending with props arrives.  Will see how this goes or if I'm selling mine off.  
2016-12-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thank you for your suggestion.
If there's anything I can help with, please let me know.
We are always here to help.
2016-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules