Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo grey/black Screen with X5
1013 3 2016-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HighRange Photo
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

Hopefully someone can help me out here. I purchased an Osmo several months ago. I just purchased an Inspire 1 Pro and thought it wouls be awesome to use the X5 camera on the Osmo. So I purchased the X5/Osmo adapter on Amazon from a certified dealer.

The Osmo works with the X3 camera and the Inspire works with the X5 camera. Both are updated to the latest firmwares. I updated the Osmo to the Osmo Pro firmware. The firmware installed with no errors.

The X5 boots up and is fully functional besides the fact there is no live feed to my mobile devices. I have tried it with an iPhone 5, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 7, and iPad Mini 3. Same issue on all devices. I have the Litchi Osmo app and same thing.....a black screen but everything else functions. I can take pictures and videos and replay them but no live feed to see what I am actually focused on.

I sent the adapter back and puchased another from the same Amazon vendor. Still didn't work. I sent that one back and puchased directly from DJI......still doesn't work.

I have used the X3 with and without the X5 adapter and it works just fine.

Anybody have any solutions to this or gotten anywhere with DJI? I have had several online chats with them and they keep tellim me they are sending my file to Tech Support and never head back from anyone.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you!
2016-12-3
Use props
reyguerrero
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2079350 ft
Germany

I have the same problem... it sounds strange but when i turn the OSMO off an on again it works. Very annoying but the only way at the moment.
2016-12-4
Use props
HighRange Photo
lvl.1

United States

reyguerrero Posted at 2016-12-4 12:22
I have the same problem... it sounds strange but when i turn the OSMO off an on again it works. Very ...

Wish that would work for me.....tried shutting down and powering up several times and it never came on.
2016-12-4
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I'm sorry about your experience, and not really sure what issue it is to be honest. Please use online chat at www.dji.com/support and follow instructions to send your whole Osmo Pro set in.
2016-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules