MAVIC BATTERIES IN STOCK?
659 4 2016-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans423de705
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I have the Mavic but I am wondering if anyone knows if Apple or Best Buy have Mavic batteries in stock.

Best,
Wayne
2016-12-3
Use props
dotfiles
lvl.3

United States

You will have to check store inventory locally. Both are still back ordered if you just try to order online.
2016-12-3
Use props
jamgabbi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 32530 ft
United States

go on Apples web site check in the morning and again around 8pm and enter your zip code and you can check a few stores around your location.  I had no problem finding batteries around the NY / CT area apple stores.

2016-12-3
Use props
BuzzCut
lvl.4

United States

I second that.  With Apple you need to 'check availability' for your local store and input your zip.  For some reason they're constantly sold out online, yet they send sporadic stock to random stores that even the store staff don't know they have.

I was out of state yesterday and noticed that my local store had both the battery and props in stock, so I ordered for store pick up and picked them up last night on the way back from the airport.

Checking today the nearest store that had a battery is 128 miles away.  It's just a matter of checking availability when you have time, and pouncing on it when it pops up.
2016-12-3
Use props
fans542f8dff
lvl.4
Flight distance : 444944 ft
Italy

I was wondering that too.. i'll be in Shanghai and I thought I could just buy extra battery there.. anyone knows?
2016-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules