Gimbal status shows disconnected
1903 6 2016-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JustinHunt
New

United States

This is a brand new phantom 4 I just got yesterday set it all up and it reads this error along with not reading the onboard sd card and zero transmission signal any help?
IMG_0354.PNG
2016-12-3
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Take it back ASAP as a dead on arrival.
2016-12-3
Use props
JustinHunt
New

United States

Geebax Posted at 2016-12-3 16:55
Take it back ASAP as a dead on arrival.

Yea I was pretty disappointed I called a couple different stores today since the seller from amazon was closed today and they all said the same thing they said it's very odd it won't even read the micro sd card it came with. They said amazon has a no questions asked 14 day return policy and the seller probably has a agreement with dji where they will have to take it back I mean it's fresh out of the box
2016-12-3
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

JustinHunt Posted at 2016-12-4 09:10
Yea I was pretty disappointed I called a couple different stores today since the seller from amazo ...

Yep, take it back very soon, it is much better to get a direct exchange than having to go through the DJI warranty process.
2016-12-3
Use props
JustinHunt
New

United States

Ok thank you out of curiosity any idea what would cause this right out of the box?
2016-12-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

JustinHunt Posted at 2016-12-4 06:26
Ok thank you out of curiosity any idea what would cause this right out of the box?

May I know what mobile device you are using?
Please try to restart aircraft, or change another mobile device then check again.
Have you tried to calibrate IMU and gimbal, format SD card or change another SD card?
2016-12-5
Use props
EpicLPer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 80272 ft
Austria

JustinHunt Posted at 2016-12-3 23:26

Back when I got my Phantom 3 Pro and tried to do a firmware upgrade it would always fail no matter what I tried.
Then I saw that the little connector on the bottom of it was disconnected, I connected it manually and it worked since then.
2016-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules