Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Mobile video didn't save
1700 1 2016-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Techtoys
New
United States

Hello, hopefully someone will be able to help with my issue. I just got my Osmo mobile and I am using it with an iPhone 7 Plus. I am using the most updated firmware as well as the most updated DJI GO app.

I took several videos today and for the most part they seemed to record well. The last video that was taken, was of a family member's first birthday party. I'm not sure how long the video was but I would estimate it was between 10 and 20 minutes. While recording, something happened and I'm assuming the DJI GO app crashed. Basically, it just went to the iPhone home screen. Now, when I look in the DJI GO app, I see all the previous videos that were taken today but the last video is not there. I'm assuming the file did not complete when the app crashed but I am wondering if there is a way to recover the file. I would love to at least have a portion of the video.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as far as finding the file location if the video does not negatively show up within the DJI go app.

Thanks in advance!

Rich
2016-12-3
Use props
Techtoys
New
United States

I did find this thread, I am going to try this method when I get home. Hopefully the video files will be there. I am concerned though because the video doesn't show up in the DJI GO app.

Please still comment if you have any other suggestions to try. I will update if I figure anything out. Thanks!

http://forum.dji.com/thread-14427-1-1.html
2016-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules