Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video lag time On phone and tablet
644 1 2016-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gmman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1003150 ft
United States

Well I first started out using my samsung s5 with the Mavic. Worked great. Well I wanted a bigger screen so I went and purchased a samsung tab A 7" fits good but the micro usb cable was not long enough to reach so I used a different cable to the standard USB port on the bottom of the controller. Seemed to work great at first but then noticed a lot of video feed freeze up while in flight. And yes the wifi was turned off and it was in airplane mode. Still not good. Tried the same bottom USB port with my phone and it to had some lag time but not as bad as the tab A. Well after messing with the original cable in the side micro USB the lag and freeze has diminished greatly. So I guess both ports are not exactly the same or my other cable is to blame. Either way I'm going to get a little longer double ended micro USB and hope I can still use the larger screen of the tab A 7". Anyone esle have this issue and know of a solution?
Thanks
2016-12-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Gmman, it's recommended to use original usb cable.
And please make sure you do not have any programs running in the background.
2016-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules