osmo mobile - dead battery
1766 5 2016-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sicorace
New

Indonesia

good morning, I need help

the gimbal is working, but when I put the cable inside the jack port and to a wall usb charging port, I didn't get the red/yellow/green cycle, only a pulsing red. the battery didn't charge at all, and now it's completely dead. if I now put the battery inside the osmo, and attach the cord to the usb charging usb and inside the osmo, I don't get any light any more.

please help me out  -  I bought my osmo like 1 month ago

2016-12-3
Use props
userb49f4882bb
New

Puerto Rico

I am having the same problem with the battery and now the osmo mobile don't turn any light on when is connected to the wall jack I need help I bought it 38 days ago and I don't use it that much..
2016-12-4
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Might be a connection issue of the jack port, or the battery is defective. Not sure which one.  Please use online chat on www.dji.com/support and follow instructions to send it in.
2016-12-4
Use props
userb49f4882bb
New

Puerto Rico

Good Morning,
I am having the same problem with my Dji mobile, first the red light start blinking and never changes and is all dead if I connected to the wall jack I don't get any light on it's been 38 day the i bought this osmo I need help
2016-12-6
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

userb49f4882bb Posted at 2016-12-6 20:33
Good Morning,
I am having the same problem with my Dji mobile, first the red light start blinking and never changes and is all dead if I connected to the wall jack I don't get any light on it's been 38 day the i bought this osmo I need help

Sorry about it, send in your unit please
2016-12-7
Use props
Dee.code
New
Sri Lanka

Same problem with my OSMO mobile. Slow flashing red right. But not charging
2021-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules