Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Best FPV goggles for the Phantom 4 PRO?
3255 2 2016-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb5793b1f
New
Flight distance : 121 ft
Israel

Does anyone know when the DJI Goggles will be available? In the meantime, what are the best goggles to use with the new Phantom 4 PRO? I'm not a racer, just want to experience flight in FPV.
2016-12-4
Use props
Gil
Captain
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

When I got my Phantom 2 with 3D-HD I got a set of FatShark Dominators but was kinda disappointed by the less than stellar performance (picture reminded me of the old days of analog TV's with a crappy antenna and weak signal)  

When I got my first Phantom 3 I got a Headplay and was blown over by the difference!  The main frustration was it is not ready for use right out of the box.  I had to buy the HDMI module for the Remote control, cables with mini-HDMI connectors at both ends (had to settle for mini-HDMI plus HDMI with an adapter) and finally, since I fall into the over 35 category, the two fresnel lenses that come with the Headplay do not let my aging eyes focus on the display so I also had to get an additional set of adapter lenses (RHO-Lens)

There are plenty of reviews on YouTube for both the Dominator, Headplay and numerous other models.  Just search for "fpv goggles comparison"
2016-12-4
Use props
Yaron
New
Flight distance : 121 ft
Israel

Gil Posted at 2016-12-4 16:06
When I got my Phantom 2 with 3D-HD I got a set of FatShark Dominators but was kinda disappointed by the less than stellar performance (picture reminded me of the old days of analog TV's with a crappy antenna and weak signal)  

When I got my first Phantom 3 I got a Headplay and was blown over by the difference!  The main frustration was it is not ready for use right out of the box.  I had to buy the HDMI module for the Remote control, cables with mini-HDMI connectors at both ends (had to settle for mini-HDMI plus HDMI with an adapter) and finally, since I fall into the over 35 category, the two fresnel lenses that come with the Headplay do not let my aging eyes focus on the display so I also had to get an additional set of adapter lenses (RHO-Lens)

Thanks a lot!
2016-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules