Mavic Stability when descending? (Wobbly to the naked eye)
1110 2 2016-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stu-pak
lvl.2
Flight distance : 144570 ft
South Africa

Quick question, I've had my Mavic Pro for some time now and i've noticed it looks very unstable when descending. It doesn't descend smoothly at all (0kph wind conditions).
My video however, is absolulty stable and I have never had any issues with my mavic do date, its just something visual i've noticed when looking at the mavic descending.

I have highly tuned FPV racing quads that look rock solid when descending, so i would have expected the same from DJI.

I assume what i am seeing is normal and there is nothing to worry about, or should the Mavic be descending without any wobble at all (visually with your eyes)?

Thanks.

Edit: Let me know if this doesnt sound normal and i'll try drop a video of it descending.
2016-12-4
Use props
CamStevens
lvl.4

United States

Are you descending straight down?  If so, this is to be expected - you are descending through the prop wash.  Try moving in some other direction (forward, backward, left, right) at the same time as you are descending and you should see much smoother results.
2016-12-4
Use props
Bent Kangaroo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 362510 ft
Australia

CamStevens Posted at 2016-12-5 13:29
Are you descending straight down?  If so, this is to be expected - you are descending through the prop wash.  Try moving in some other direction (forward, backward, left, right) at the same time as you are descending and you should see much smoother results.

That is how i see it also.  
2016-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules