Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bax
lvl.4
Flight distance : 749413 ft
Australia

After a few hick ups, I have my Mavic.
A very impressive bit of tech.
Mine was well packaged, quality DJI you would expect.

It looked good in the box, first time I picked it up I knew what Ken was saying.
Just felt good!

Updated firmware, winds are crazy here today (qld Aus)
Took a quick 10min flight with no errors. Low light was impressive.

2016-12-5
Use props
Harbourside
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

I know that Ken kept banging on about how good it was while we were waiting, but yeah, he was right, has a real solid feel and looks superb.
Had mine a few days, but due to other commitments and the weather here, not taken to the air yet.
Spent quite a bit of time in the Go 4 app, after the relative simplicity of my V+ the Mavic has a huge amount of options and settings to learn.
2016-12-5
Use props
Bax
lvl.4
Australia

Harbourside Posted at 2016-12-5 18:57
I know that Ken kept banging on about how good it was while we were waiting, but yeah, he was right, has a real solid feel and looks superb.
Had mine a few days, but due to other commitments and the weather here, not taken to the air yet.
Spent quite a bit of time in the Go 4 app, after the relative simplicity of my V+ the Mavic has a huge amount of options and settings to learn.

I agree, I saw a few posts of badly packed units, unsure if these were unlucky customers or false statements.

I opened the lid anxiously, unsure what to find.
Very impressed, I only own the OSMO + at the moment, which keeps impressing me.

The Mavic gave me the same feel, very solid transformer.
The app does indeed look to have quite a bit more to dive into.

The winds die here at 2am, night have a McMavic Muffin breakfast and catch the sunrise
2016-12-5
Use props
Chazzm
lvl.2

United States

Amen!!! I love it, what's amazing is next to my P4 and P4P, omg,,,, totally worth the wait!!!
2016-12-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Yeah I agree, packaging was excellent, but I loved putting it in that small bag with two sets of props and 3 batteries and just going for a walk up in the hills, mind you I had to put my sandwich in my pocket, lol, enjoy !!!!!
2016-12-29
Use props
Bax
lvl.4
Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-12-29 14:38
Yeah I agree, packaging was excellent, but I loved putting it in that small bag with two sets of props and 3 batteries and just going for a walk up in the hills, mind you I had to put my sandwich in my pocket, lol, enjoy !!!!!

Everyday it just comes with me now, everywhere.
How did I ever live before?

I cannot love the portability enough
2016-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules