Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Forum community enhancement [Ongoing]
12345Next >
59341 188 2016-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Although the community on this forum is very active in posting cool videos, photos, providing technical support for other users, and talking about common issues, the forum itself has not been optimized to make this experience as easy as it could be.

I'm happy to announce that we are starting a campaign to improve the user experience here to help this community thrive

We will continue to make changes to make the user experience even better. Please use this thread as a means to communicate which changes you'd like to see! If a recommendation has already been submitted please use the upvote function to show you like it.  (Any off topic comments will be immediately deleted). Do not post here  with general forum support questions (eg. if you can't log in). Only  post your recommendations for changes to current features or new  features that you'd like to be added.

The first step in this process has already been achieved! You may have noticed the forum has some new features and UI improvements. The most important changes are as follows:

• USER ICONS: Now users will be given icons to indicate how active they have been on the forums. Now you can easily tell who is a veteran community member based on the roman numerals in their icon. You can also easily recognize official DJI accounts with support, admin, and moderator status.
  • QUOTED TEXT: Now you can expand quoted text in-line instead of needing to navigate to the actual post.
  • PRIVATE MESSAGES: We have reintroduced private messaging so communication can be much easier between forum members. This has been requested a bunch. Note: Please continue to use the report function for malicious user-activity.
  • ADD FRIENDS: Now you can add other users add friends to more easily keep track of their forum activity.
  • GENERAL UI IMPROVEMENTS: Some new ways to navigate around in within threads have been added

The Rules and Regulations thread has been updated as well. Please make sure you read over all the rules so you can stay up to date with them!

Stay tuned as we'll be updating this thread with any changes to the forum.

Joe

2016-12-5
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Some new changes (12/9):

• Phantom 4: Added the ability to tag your thread "Phantom 4 Pro" (this was wmissing previously)
  • Osmo: Added some new tags to help split up the forum into useful categories
  • Inspire: Added the ability to tag your thread "Inspire 2" (this was missing previously)
2016-12-9
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

12/13 Added vulgarity filter
2016-12-12
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

12/14 Updated rule IIIb-3: Do not post something that derails a thread. Any post that is not on-topic (depending on the discretion of the moderators) will be deleted and result in a warning being issued. The mods can’t be everywhere at once, so we are counting on you to help us by using the “report” function.)
2016-12-14
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

12/19 - Added 2 new sections to the rules and regulations:
XV: Forum Points
XVI: User Groups

Added ability to tag friends to give them a reminder of a post (ex. "@DJI-Ken check this post out!)
Still testing out this functionality.
2016-12-19
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

MichelG Posted at 2016-12-18 17:35
Hi DJI Joe,
I don't read easily English (but i try to in this forum) and I'm not used to the meaning of words.
I wrote a message a month ago about the microphone jack witch seems to be stereo but the audio recording is mono with my Rode StereoVideomic. I'm not able to find my post again and look if someone replied to me.

You can look at your reminders in your personal homepage!
2016-12-19
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

12/21 - Finally updated report reasons
2016-12-21
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

test
2016-12-21
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

12/22 - Added new rule: Users in the "New" group are unable to make new threads. This is to combat spambots.
2016-12-22
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Brocktree Posted at 2016-12-28 01:05
I would like to see a title for what DJI item you have, for example under my name it would state: Phantom 4, or Phantom 4 Owner.

Agreed. I'll see if the is possible to accomplish soon.
2016-12-27
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Taters Posted at 2016-12-28 10:01
Why can I not start a new thread?

Make sure to read the forum rules.
2016-12-28
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Highasakite Posted at 2016-12-24 07:37
User icons are foolish. Just because people post something every 5 min, just like ALL social media is NOT an indication of their knowledge or experience! Lets use actual flight records as a standard. Armchair pilots beware! 140 perfect flights, over 24 flight hrs.

Hey, Ken. Let me know if you have a recommendation on what the icons should track. I'll let you know if it's possible.
2016-12-28
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Highasakite Posted at 2016-12-29 15:48
Hi Joe, I kinda like what Brocktree 60# suggested. A simple aircraft designation of what we own. How do you come up with what they are now?  I guess Administrator is the King? We got Beginner,Hobbyist, Intern Pilot, 1ST Officer WHAT??  What do these "titles" represent or stand for? I think they sound condescending and intimidating. Who are these people, and how many non incident flights are under their belts? How many hours do they have in the air? What we need is a level playing field. Not sure if you could ever get people to share a screen shot of their flight records, total flights/ total hours, the logs don't lie, but labels aint cool! Just saying. Ken

I like Brocktree's suggestion as well. We're working on implementation as we speak.

Currently the labels are just cosmetic and only indicate how active a user has been on the forum. You make a good point, though. Somehow incorporating flight logs would be fantastic. This will be looked in to.
2016-12-29
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Microcyb Posted at 2017-1-5 10:11
I would like to see a user video category.

I created one for everyione to post their own stuff since it is hard to keep track of all these great videos in here Drone Videos

What don't you like about the current ability to sort the forum into video/photo?
2017-1-5
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

>What about breaking down the threads based on its topic, into categories / sub forums.

Can you explain what you mean by this?

>I am also curious about the management click box right after the options: Reply, Upvote (), Downvote (), Report, in the bottom bar of a specific post, that can be clicked on if you are the thread starter. What is the purpose of this feature?

The mods have this on every post as it allows us to manage posts individually.

>Remove the requirement for Adobe Flash to be the vehicle to change  avatar.  There seems to be a large consensus amongst web developers to  get rid of it because of the vulnerabilites.  Web sites I develop don't  support it, and my devices don't have it installed.

Agreed. I see the same migration away from it. I'll talk to our devs to see if we can change it while still retaining its features.
2017-1-9
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

punkie Posted at 2017-1-11 02:07
hey joe,
one thing I've never been able to get from this forum is email notifications on threads that I've participated in, this seems really important to me. If this is already a function can you tell me how to enable it?

I'd like to expand Email notifications for various forum functions. I'll add "subscribed threads" to the list. Thanks.
2017-1-11
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

We've added a regional section to the forum! Check it out here: http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=96
2017-1-11
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

>Can we link our forum identity to the DJI general account and the app? Would be great to have a customizable signature that can display scores from your drones, e.g. footprints, KMs flown, heighest point, etc.?

Already looking into. This feature is already present on the Chinese version of the forum, so it shouldn't be too hard to set up.

>Also, I would like to be able to set location myself, since sometimes the system misinterprets my IP address and then sets the wrong locale. This happened before e.g. UK or Netherlands instead of Switzerland.

We'll consider this. As long as the original location is still visible to mods, I don't see how this would be a problem.

>I would like to be able to mute or hide threads that are not relevant to me or that I don't care about.

This is a great idea, noted.
2017-1-19
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-1-22 11:42
Hey Joe, WOW~WOWEE!! Really love the redo of the forum format. The new menu bar at the top is delightful.

Thanks for the webmasters who can seriously deliver the punch!

Glad you like it! It's definitely a lot prettier and easier to navigate. Thanks for the report about the friends page. I'll report this to the devs.
2017-1-23
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2017-1-26 19:24
Hi Joe

Another thing that has gotten out of hand:

Agreed. I'll try to clean it up now. An "announcements section" although a fine idea, is likely to be ignored by most forum goers. We have a "recommended" section, but it needs to be optimized before it works well enough to help declutter.
2017-1-27
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2017-1-27 13:06
Thanks Joe

Maybe there can be another way to force the announcements on the forum home page?  

I am currently using the very top section to highlight things that will stay there permanently. Most everything else will remain as a sticky with or without a time limit. You'll notice it is currently cleaner than before.
2017-1-27
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-3-6 11:27
Points System

Rather than awarding points for just posting, which of course encourages pointless posts. Why not award points when someone Upvotes your post, and loose some if someone Downvotes your post. Obviously this can still be abused by cliques of people upvoting each other all the time, but I'm sure it would encourage more meaningful replies.

Agreed on all points. We have and are still working on a better way to both make points a more powerful tool and encourage users to upvote each other's posts.
2017-3-6
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

DavidJackson Posted at 2017-3-9 09:38
Hello, why can I not post a question? What do I need to do to have permissions?

Please read the forum rules.
2017-3-10
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

I've updated and standardized thread categories for easier navigation. Some tags my be incorrect during the transition. Thanks.
2017-3-10
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

MavicBob Posted at 2017-3-10 18:26
How do you post an avatar?  Didn't see any "select" or "browse" button. Thanks!

We don't have stock avatars available. You need to provide your own using our avatar maker in your home page.
2017-3-13
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-3-19 16:08
Is it difficult to stop those obviously running multiple accounts (sometimes it's like talking to Me Myself & Irene)

If people use different IP addresses and account info, then yes, it is hard. Even if there is a strong suspicion, I still give new accounts the benefit of the doubt. The last thing I would want to do is ban an innocent account accidentally.
2017-3-20
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

fans42d2ef4f Posted at 2017-3-23 09:39
how and where to download assistant 2

You can find it for PC here: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... sistant+2+1.0.9.exe
2017-3-23
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

3/24 - We've added an equipment section under your name which includes data from your DJI account. Please visit your Personal Homepage to get it to update on your posts.
2017-3-24
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Mustang1993 Posted at 2017-4-17 11:15
Is there a way to mark forums as read ?

What about a link to today's posts ?

When you say "forums" I assume you mean "threads. No, there is currently now way, though it is a great idea that has already been suggested.

For most recent posts, simply press the "last post" link at the top right to sort by date/time.
2017-4-17
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

04/17 - Added more service categories for easier navigation and quicker response from CS team.
2017-4-17
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Xirtuaeb Posted at 2017-5-8 05:10
Why my personalised icon won't appear beside my replies ? Although i have one une my DJI account.
I surely missed a needed step.

Some times it takes a 24 hours or so to update, for some reason. When did you make it?
2017-5-8
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

5/24 - SPARK FORUM and New rule IV.4

Added Spark forum section

Do not attempt to act as a moderator. If someone is breaking any forum rules you need only report them. All reports are looked at and cases studied. Any attempts to impose on another users activity will be seen as harassment and is not allowed.
2017-5-24
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-6-13 07:40
Can't log in to forum from app only internet is there a problem.

Can't you explain a little more clearly? I don't understand the issue you're having.
2017-6-19
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

7/26 - Added an "Events" subforum. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=123
2017-7-26
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Nazar78 Posted at 2017-7-27 13:25
Hello Admin Joe,

Sorry I'm quite new here. Two quick Qs:

Great questions Nazar.

Both of those things are currently not possible. I've been contacting the dev team about this for months now with little progress.

I've been told those are still being worked on, so be advised this is currently in the forum's future.

Thanks for posting in here.
2017-7-27
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Nazar78 Posted at 2017-8-23 06:44
Hello Joe,

Mobile version of the forum seems to have issues. It's been quite sometime actually and decided to report today. Please refer to the screenshot attached which is a working simulation from my PC. The left top button (two blue = sign) is supposed to bring up the sub-forum menus as per the screenshot. It used to work this way before but recently clicking on that menu will just reload the main page so there's no way to access the sub-forums. I've tried several browsers on the mobile (stock/chrome/dolphin) with strictly no caching (HTTP200) and it's showing the same behavior, reloading instead of showing the menus. I haven't gone through debugging it but from the looks of it, the coding didn't return false and/or stop onclick/ontouch propagations.

I've been having no issue on my mobile (android) and have been using it all day. Have you tried it on different devices?
2017-8-23
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Hey Joe,That's a mouthful you wrote above. Haha

I like the changes that have already been implemented, and am looking forward to seeing all the upgrades that you will show us, as they are made permanent,
Sometimes I refer to some of them, before they are set in stone, and have to backtrack, to show what I had thought was a new update to the forum pages.

All in good time... Thanks for all the changes, some of which may take a few days to get used to..
I particularly like the page numbers on top of the first post, in threads of multiple pages. That one new development, is very much appreciated by me. Quite helpful. ;-)
Please continue to grow the forum into a much happier place. Haha I like it, a lot already.

I would like our forum friends list to be alphabitized for easier navigation. I can't even access mine through page numbers and continue to get bumped to the DJI front page.  It would also be great, IF we could all add our favorite forum mods to that friends list. ;-)

Love the points system that can be converted to store currency, and look forward to more ways that fund can be added to. It presently does take a lot of forum participation to help make it pay.
Thanks for the opportunity, to make these requests that may add to the complete enjoyable experience.

All in all, the forum already is a very pleasant past time, and you staff help make that happen, on a daily basis.

RedHotPoker

2016-12-5
Use props
Danny-B-
Second Officer
Flight distance : 306640 ft
United Kingdom

Welcome improvements to the forum!

I'd also like to see:

Signatures for users
Ability to click somewhere on the thread title to take you to the newest (or even better newest unread) post in that thread
Icon difference to indicate that you have posted in a particular thread on the thread title

Cheers,
2016-12-5
Use props
Donnie
Captain
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-12-5 12:59
Hey Joe,That's a mouthful you wrote above. Haha

I like the changes that have already been implemented, and am looking forward to seeing all the upgrades that you will show us, as they are made permanent,

Oh yea , love the page scroll ability at the top like you mentioned , brilliant !

donnie
2016-12-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Donnie Posted at 2016-12-5 12:16
Oh yea , love the page scroll ability at the top like you mentioned , brilliant !

donnie

Hey Donnie, my long lost forum bro. Yes, as the forum grows and develops into a more user friendly environment, hopefully we all appreciate those upgrades and all the new improvements very soon.

There are a few other thoughts I have about bringing a richer experience here, to us all. Just have to organize my deep thoughts. ;-)

As reminded, and I have made the request myself, frequently, a Forum SIG would be big. Please implement...

RedHotPoker
2016-12-5
Use props
Boardtalk
Captain
Flight distance : 209642 ft
Ireland

Loving the new improvements, thanks folks.
I would like to see added:

• Jump to last post. This is very useful when a topic has a lost of posts/pages and you only wish to read the newest posts since last visiting the topic.

Can't think of anything else right now but if I do, I'll be back.

2016-12-5
Use props
TJAUS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16683 ft
Australia

Great to see these changes, from first look, will make the forum much more navigable and easier to access information.
Apologies for being pedantic but one point that was immediately obvious;
"PIVATE MESSAGES: We have reintroduced private messaging so communication can be much easier between forum members. ......"*"PRIVATE"
2016-12-5
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

TJAUS Posted at 2016-12-6 06:29
Great to see these changes, from first look, will make the forum much more navigable and easier to access information.
"PIVATE MESSAGES:  We have reintroduced private messaging so communication can be much easier between forum members. ......"*"PRIVATE"

Thanks for that.
2016-12-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Ah, there is one thought that I hope can be addressed, with future updates..
When sending a forum member a PM, quite often an error in spelling or grammar can be seen, but it's too late to fix, once you tap the return key.
It would be wonderful, if we had even a few short moments to correct them silly mistakes we make, before the pm gets locked.
My spell check seems to lag badly in this section of the forum.

Thanks again for this opportunity to make suggestions for future forum updates. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2016-12-5
Use props
Nancy^^
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3481 ft

China

Oh, have personal message now. Sounds good.
2016-12-6
Use props
flipside
lvl.3

Spain

For me the number 1 enhancements would be:

1.  A "Go to latest post" button next to each thread"
2.  The ability to subscribe to a thread and receive email notifications when it is updated.

I'd have thought it would be a lot easier to install one of the widely-used forum systems, which everyone is familiar with, rather than writing your own.
2016-12-6
Use props
Donnie
Captain
United States

TJAUS Posted at 2016-12-5 16:29
"PIVATE MESSAGES:  We have reintroduced private messaging so communication can be much easier between forum members. ......"*"PRIVATE"

Sorry you have "Pedantic " ,   I hear there is an ointment  that will clear that up in a jiffy ......

donnie
2016-12-6
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

When someone replies to our thread post, we get a reminder, but if they delete their reply, so should the reminders get erased. I had a reminder today that Donnie replied to me here, but when I tapped  view, was brought to the top post.
Obviously he had removed it... Is that something which could also be addressed? No biggy though. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2016-12-6
Use props
Donnie
Captain
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-12-6 11:45
When someone replies to our thread post, we get a reminder, but if they delete their reply, so should the reminders get erased. I had a reminder today that Donnie replied to me here, but when I tapped  view, was brought to the top post.
Obviously he had removed it... Is that something which could also be addressed? No biggy though. ;-)

You know what I did, I wrote about the line of  yours "deep thinking"  but took it back after 1 moment (minute ) because I thought it was not funny enough .  It was early in the morning and I wanted to come up with a better line .  sorry about that . I had no idea that you received a notice .

donnie
2016-12-6
Use props
Donnie
Captain
United States

What is this quick reply function .....I dont get it ?  does the OP get an e-mail or something
2016-12-6
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Donnie Posted at 2016-12-6 13:04
What is this quick reply function .....I dont get it ?  does the OP get an e-mail or something

It posts to the bottom of the thread without having to go through all the previous posts first. Particularly helpful in threads of multiple pages. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2016-12-6
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Donnie Posted at 2016-12-6 12:54
You know what I did, I wrote about the line of  yours "deep thinking"  but took it back after 1 moment (minute ) because I thought it was not funny enough .  It was early in the morning and I wanted to come up with a better line .  sorry about that . I had no idea that you received a notice .

donnie

Ah, that makes sense. But your humor is always welcomed by me, even if others don't get it. Haha

Don't be shy about making any lame jokes to me. As I am the master of vocal disaster. ;-)

We don't always have to be quick on the joke wit. Chuckles

Say did you hear the one about. . .

RedHotPoker
2016-12-6
Use props
TJAUS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16683 ft
Australia

Donnie Posted at 2016-12-7 00:23
Sorry you have "edantic " ,   I hear there is an ointment  that will clear that up in a jiffy ......

donnie

Lifelong affliction that I've learnt to live with!! Others not so!! {:4_177:}
2016-12-6
Use props
Farnk666
Captain
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

Can we set a default timer for threads so that after a set time from the last reply, it is marked read-only and can't be revived please?
E.g. After 3-6 months of inactivity, a thread can't be replied to again?

We get heaps of old and now-irrelevant threads being revived for no valuable purpose because people don;t bother to look at the date of the last posting.
If they want to refer to an old thread, they can link to it if needs be.
2016-12-7
Use props
fans569796c9
lvl.1
United States

add a post counter under forum names
2016-12-7
Use props
CADDJockey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 163934 ft
United States

Here's an enhancement request for the forum...

How about giving us a way to change our locale under our avatar?  My locale is wrong.  I have no idea how it got that way, and I see no way to change it.
2016-12-7
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Great suggestions, guys. We'll consider almost all of these changes.
2016-12-7
Use props
Gil
Captain
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

I'll second the suggestion about the signatures.  

Supposedly I should already be able to do that -- at least that's my interpretation of the page that pops up every time I get enough points to upgrade my user group.
http://forum.dji.com/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=usergroup

There is a green checkmark by the line that says "Signature use code edit" but I'm baffled as to how I'm supposed to do it!
2016-12-7
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

There used to be signatures allowed, but that ability was removed. The code for it still exists. We're still debating whether or not we should have signatures allowed. It often encourages spam and self promotion.
2016-12-7
Use props
ouroborus
lvl.1

United States

DJI Joe Posted at 2016-12-7 13:20
There used to be signatures allowed, but that ability was removed. The code for it still exists. We're still debating whether or not we should have signatures allowed. It often encourages spam and self promotion.

Self promotion?  Ummm, you mean like posting photos and videos of our flights?  Or people with 107 exemptions putting there business contact information?  

From what I can see the forum rules and regulations allow for that as long as they don't compete with DJI.  But I guess your "debating" is why the text of the entire signature section is grey?
2016-12-7
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

ouroborus Posted at 2016-12-8 03:57
Self promotion?  Ummm, you mean like posting photos and videos of our flights?  Or people with 107 exemptions putting there business contact information?  

From what I can see the forum rules and regulations allow for that as long as they don't compete with DJI.  But I guess your "debating" is why the text of the entire signature section is grey?

There is certainly an amount of self promotion that is reasonable. Thanks for the input.
2016-12-7
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Captain
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-12-6 14:10
It posts to the bottom of the thread without having to go through all the previous posts first. Particularly helpful in threads of multiple pages. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Oh , ok  that makes sense  .

Thanks RHP

donnie
2016-12-8
Use props
Gary Mac
Second Officer
Flight distance : 741683 ft
United States

I look forward to it displaying properly on my Mac again.  I'm missing several icons and get the occasional formatting hiccup.  I'm just running a stock install and using Safari.  I'll wait patiently for things to be "finished" before complaining.
2016-12-8
Use props
marctronixx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

Please add the ability to go right to the last unread message!!!! Please!!!
2016-12-8
Use props
marctronixx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

flipside Posted at 2016-12-6 02:30
For me the number 1 enhancements would be:

1.  A "Go to latest post" button next to each thread"

Everything in this post is spot on for bare minimum additions!
2016-12-8
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Donnie Stugots Posted at 2016-12-8 06:36
Oh , ok  that makes sense  .

Thanks RHP

Quite frequently, in new entries or thread, I will read the OP post, and want to reply to that. But then get caught up in the numerous replies below it, and by the time I reach the last post, I have totally forgotten my response. Now we can post our thought, before reading the chapters of a small book first. Ha. So I like that ability, and hope to use it more often as time goes by.

RedHotPoker
2016-12-8
Use props
4wesomeAdam
Second Officer
United States

What about saving / archiving posts? I have "tagged" a few threads because of good information I would like at hand when I get my Mavic or for future general use.
2016-12-9
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

4wesomeAdam Posted at 2016-12-10 15:05
What about saving / archiving posts? I have "tagged" a few threads because of good information I would like at hand when I get my Mavic or for future general use.

Great idea. We'll look into this.
2016-12-12
Use props
4wesomeAdam
Second Officer
United States

DJI Joe Posted at 2016-12-12 14:13
Great idea. We'll look into this.

Good thing.

2016-12-12
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
First Officer
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

Sort out the pathetic word censors

G r a s s
P a s s p o r t

Perfectly normal words?
2016-12-12
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2016-12-13 04:50
Sort out the pathetic word censors

G r a s s

I'll look into this. The vulgarity filter needs some work.
2016-12-12
Use props
eliot may
lvl.4
Flight distance : 245367 ft
United States

Can we have whole words only on each line? On my phone words are wrapped around so they are cut randomly at the end of each line. It makes a very clunky experience
2016-12-12
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

eliot may Posted at 2016-12-13 09:45
Can we have whole words only on each line? On my phone words are wrapped around so they are cut randomly at the end of each line. It makes a very clunky experience

Agreed. Text in the mobile version needs some work. We'll get on this asap.
2016-12-12
Use props
12345Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules