Australia

2016-12-5
Use props
Danny-B-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 306640 ft
United Kingdom

Yours?

The video doesnt describe whats happening much, the message in the middle just says GPS atti most of the time which isnt normal?
Did it have sats listed the whole time? was sports mode used ?

as my Avatar says ... Need more input
2016-12-5
Use props
rapcon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8871 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow that makes me now want to fly now.  I have had 6 flights around my home among trees and my biggest issue has been the camera/gimbal vibrations.  If that happened to me it would be a major fail especially not having any controls.  
2016-12-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Could you please clarify your current firmware version?
Please sync your flight records and provide me with your DJI account email. I'll help to check it.
Is your DJI account email the same as your forum account email?
2016-12-6
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
Flight distance : 297497 ft
United Kingdom

From what I've gathered, switching off the remote and then powering it back on again will temporarily fix this issue, until you're able to complete a full calibration on the remote and the drone itself. They have both not been calibrated correctly.
2016-12-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Hungary

Made me dizzy looking at that, you never seemed to have gps or very little, have all calibrations been done correctly, and what was all the spinning at the end, you did well to hold on in there, well done let's us know the outcome. Good luck.
2016-12-6
Use props
BrandonA614
lvl.2
Flight distance : 813593 ft
United States

What is this, the 10th report in so many days of the same issue? I hope we aren't witnessing the beginning of the end of Mavic. I had such high hopes. Having flown the phantom for so long I'm really beginning to regret selling it for the Mavic.
2016-12-6
Use props
dotfiles
lvl.3

United States

Thankfully he was in a very open area but I would be so nervous about that happening over water! We've seen so many reports of the same issue in the last few days, COME ON DJI we need a firmware fix or at least a press release. There is very clearly a problem.
2016-12-6
Use props
Watty2000
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1074301 ft
United Kingdom

BrandonA614 Posted at 2016-12-6 15:21
What is this, the 10th report in so many days of the same issue? I hope we aren't witnessing the beginning of the end of Mavic. I had such high hopes. Having flown the phantom for so long I'm really beginning to regret selling it for the Mavic.

Really starting to get nervous about flying mine, should I ever get it. These issues are happening far too frequently and the lack of firmware update to fix this makes me think there's an unsurmountable hardware issue.
2016-12-6
Use props
Warrior200
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Arrhh let me off I'm going to be sick. Personally I would want a replacement new mavic because I wouldn't trust that one and I wouldn't want to use my care refresh. Or I would want reassurance that it was a app issue and an update would fix it.
2016-12-6
Use props
Alansin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 634636 ft
Mexico

i saw a guy on the forum explaing ( i belive ) this behavior with some advance physics, about hot and cold air and stuff on the beach shore. it had a name that i cant remember.
i saw it and didint understand it at all

but as far as i know it seems to happen at shore - Sea

maybe some mod can jump in and point into that video.

im glad the RTH worked fine and you got your mavic back
2016-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules