(Osmo Mobile) DJI GO Remote
2887 2 2016-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AMichele
lvl.1

Italy

Hello,
is possible with DJI GO to manage from a remote device (e.g. iPad) an Osmo Mobile (e.g. iPhone) as about FILMiC Pro with Filmic Remote?

Sometimes will be very useful manage the options (e.g. ActiveTrack) from an external device, especially when we're alone and is necessary record ourselves and it's impossible to see the screen of the smartphone.

2016-12-5
Use props
fansefad7c9f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 916818 ft
United States

Was thinking about this too...there are Android Tools out there to screenshare...and remote control another android there probably are for IOS too.  That said I have yet to try the idea.  But seems like a good approach.
2016-12-5
Use props
SuperMario
lvl.1
Flight distance : 119865 ft
Germany

Yes! I have been wondering the same thing. I am thinking about buying the Osmo instead of the Mavic just for the ActiveTrack. I want to film myself training with my dog. I guess I could track my dog, adjust the composition, and hope for the best. But I would also like a companion app, or integrate some kind of remote/monitoring functionality into the DJI GO App.
With a Mac you could use an App like Refelctor 2 to Airplay your iPhone screen onto your Mac and use the Mac as a Monitor. But doesn't help with the tracking.
Is there any way to request features to DJI?
2016-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules