Kid in Candy Store
5541 8 2016-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pcarenthuz
lvl.1

United States

I love my Mavic!  Admitedly this is my first drone but I have to say this technology is amazing.  Kudos to DJI!  I know many are waiting for theirs and I waited for 2 mos too.  The wait is worth it and this baby is amazing.
2016-12-5
Use props
GeForceFX-be
lvl.1

Belgium

Same here, I also received mine today and it's my first real drone (not counting those 15$ toys). Had my first flight and so far everything looks perfect. Only small 'problem' that I had was finding a safe location to take-off from, the rear props are really close to the ground and you are easily mowing grass when you try to take off or land
Maybe looking into a landing pad or something like that.
2016-12-5
Use props
Jake Phantom 3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

GeForceFX-be Posted at 2016-12-5 15:20
Same here, I also received mine today and it's my first real drone (not counting those 15$ toys). Had my first flight and so far everything looks perfect. Only small 'problem' that I had was finding a safe location to take-off from, the rear props are really close to the ground and you are easily mowing grass when you try to take off or land

I use a cover from one of those plastic totes for a landing/takeoff pad.
2016-12-5
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wow - this is an old post!
2019-5-23
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'll resurface this old post!
2020-2-8
Use props
DroneJunkieQc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1015679 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Mavic Pro was my first too. DJI Rocks.
2021-2-11
Use props
StereooeretS
lvl.3
Flight distance : 158947 ft
United States

GeForceFX-be Posted at 2016-12-5 12:20

Pizza box will work fine lol
2022-1-8
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
United States

Wow - this is an old post!
2022-1-19
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
United States

GeForceFX-be Posted at 2016-12-5 12:20
Same here, I also received mine today and it's my first real drone (not counting those 15$ toys). Had my first flight and so far everything looks perfect. Only small 'problem' that I had was finding a safe location to take-off from, the rear props are really close to the ground and you are easily mowing grass when you try to take off or land

2022-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules