Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P4Pro Gimbal Cover Techniques?
709 4 2016-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ange1walk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 30305 ft
Austria

Hello folks

I need YOUR help this time!

Basically i can't find a good technique to put my Gimbal Cover on, it always feels like i'm going break and rip the whole thing apart hah!

Putting it upside down, seems to be the easiest way, but sometimes it's hard putting it upside down (Because of different Environment like on grass the motors would pick up dirt)

And one more thing which isn't too bad though, did anyone find out how to disable the RC Charging my Phone?

Thanks!

2016-12-5
Use props
Mobilcams
First Officer
Flight distance : 2907674 ft
United States

You'll get used to it and find a good way. I know that for the P4 there are marks on the skids for where the clips need to be.. I start with one side there (holding the Phantom upside down) then slowly bring it over the camera and gimbal. As I begin to bring it over to the other side, I make sure that the gimbal doesn't get caught or pushed around too much. It will also break in overtime and become easier..
2016-12-5
Use props
marctronixx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

does the prpro+ ship with a gimbal cover or do i need to put that on the accessories order list?

yes im ignorant and this is a serious question.
2016-12-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Hungary

marctronixx Posted at 2016-12-6 11:19
does the prpro+ ship with a gimbal cover or do i need to put that on the accessories order list?

yes im ignorant and this is a serious question.

Yes it comes with gimbal cover, and it will be on covering the gimbal..
2016-12-6
Use props
marctronixx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

thank you for taking the time to respond. i has a gimbal cover on the list to purchase but i can take that off.
2016-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules