DJI H3-3D USB Video OutPut
3488 7 2014-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dekelkabeli
lvl.2

Israel

Hey, my name is Dekel and I don't want to charge my GoPro while i'm flying the P2, because it's charge the GoPro battery on the phantom battery and it's make me fly less. is it true? and if it does how can i remove the video output from my gimbal ?
2014-9-17
Use props
sky_aerial
New

Croatia

Hi,

Don't worry about charging the Gopro camera with the P2 battery, the camera consumes so seamlessly little power that you wont fly less, the time you would get is in a few seconds, maybe and besides that you don't must worry about charging your gopro battery, just turn it on and fly
2014-9-17
Use props
dekelkabeli
lvl.2

Israel

Thank you but i saw a lot of videos on youtube on the gimbal and i didn't saw the video output... do you know why ? i mean why they didn't have the video output?
2014-9-18
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

dekelkabeli Posted at 2014-9-18 23:10
Thank you  but i saw a lot of videos on youtube on the gimbal and i didn't saw the video output... ...

Dekel, I am confused.  The AV output from the GoPro goes from the USB port on the camera to the gimbal GCU and then to what ever device you want it to link to, video down link, OSD etc.  If you only want to record from the camera and nothing else, remove the USB ribbon cable.  
2014-9-23
Use props
dekelkabeli
lvl.2

Israel

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-9-24 12:06
Dekel, I am confused.  The AV output from the GoPro goes from the USB port on the camera to the gi ...

I want to get fpv but i will buy it but for now i don't have fpv so i think i will remove it. thanks there is a video of how to remove it?
2014-9-27
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not that I know of.
2014-9-27
Use props
T J Gilbert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74659 ft
United States

What you might be seeing is an H3-3D that has the old camera backplate connector from an H3-2D installed.
Or it could be one of the early H3-3Ds that came with the backplate connector.
Here is some information on switching out the connector.
http://www.djiguys.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5082
If you just want to remove it, I guess you could get the information there.
2014-9-28
Use props
flighhigh
New

United States

I have a question regarding the H3-3D gimbal....I have the new one with the UISB ribbon and I am installing  FP with the AV58 and OSD mini using the HUB...do I just connect the line from the zenmuse to the hub...the directions refer to connecting the H3-2D zenmuse but is it the same for the 3D..thanks
2014-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules