DJI OSMO MOBILE flashing yellow light
14550 4 2016-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Iceice
New

Japan

Good day!

I am having a problem with my osmo mobile, bought it 2 weeks ago and everything was okay until yesterday, the power button continuous to flash yellow light instead of solid green. We tried everything..recalibrate, reset the gimbal, reset the camera, update the firmware...still the device is not functioning well..it also has a hard time in tilting and always face the leftmost side of the stick compare that it should just face the middle. Hoping someone can help me on my concern, is there any way we can contact DJI thru video chat? For us to be informed more accurately than thru chat message?
2016-12-6
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry about it, please send it in. Find online chat on www.dji.com/support and follow instructions to send it in.
2016-12-7
Use props
TripleMaXXX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40971 ft
Germany

I recieved my Osmo Mobile today, charded the battery until full, set the osmo up, made the update (from today) and had the same issue. I tried to turn it on and off several times, but the yellow light was constantly blinking. than i disconnected the battery, waitet for 10 min. restartet the phone, bluetooth, the app, reconnectedt the osmo to the phone and after that everything was working fine for now. Now i am afraid, that i got a fawlty unit and this could happen again if i am out in the field. Can you (the support) tell me how likely it is, that my device is broken or that this was just some software hickups due to the firmeware update?
2017-1-3
Use props
fansb533949b
lvl.1

United Kingdom

TripleMaXXX Posted at 2017-1-3 06:22
I recieved my Osmo Mobile today, charded the battery until full, set the osmo up, made the update (from today) and had the same issue. I tried to turn it on and off several times, but the yellow light was constantly blinking. than i disconnected the battery, waitet for 10 min. restartet the phone, bluetooth, the app, reconnectedt the osmo to the phone and after that everything was working fine for now. Now i am afraid, that i got a fawlty unit and this could happen again if i am out in the field. Can you (the support) tell me how likely it is, that my device is broken or that this was just some software hickups due to the firmeware update?

I had a similar problem yesterday when setting up my new Os Mobile (6 Jan) - could not get the Mobile to initialize.  Then I found that the Phone Detection button was ON (touch the Gimbal icon on the right of the DJI GO app screen to check).  When I turned  the phone detection button to OFF the gimbal sprang into life.  I don't know whether the Phone Detection is on by default or whether I had activated it inadvertently when touching the screen.. Anyway it worked as soon as that was switched to off.  (I had installed the latest software update).
2017-1-7
Use props
fansdab6faff
New
United States

what are you asking me?
2017-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules