Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to get DJI to respond
1075 10 2016-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7cfbade7
lvl.1

United States

I have sent 4 emails over a 6 week time frame with no response Can anyone advise how to DJI Sales or Support to respond.
Thank you
2016-12-6
Use props
Aeromirage
Captain
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

Call them on the phone. (Be sure to have some time to sit on hold)
2016-12-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

May I know your ticket number? we'll help you escalate the case and handle it soon, really sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2016-12-6
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Captain
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Let me know how DJI Natalia does with the "Escalation" of you case......I am curious

donnie
2016-12-7
Use props
Robin UAV
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Why don't you use the on-line chat, I used it and every time the person I talked to helped me.
2016-12-7
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you please clarify what issue you are trying to address? If it's regarding a order yet to be received, are you emailing sales@dji.com or onlinesales@dji.com? If you have the product and are having issues, then we would need the ticket numer like Natalia requested (you should have received an auto reply with one) in order to ensure proper follow up. Just as a reminder, the Support team is after-sales based, so they aren't able to acquire pre-sale order information.
2016-12-7
Use props
Lozzy
lvl.1

United States

Thank you all for the responses the online chat is not operating don'tr know why also called the California support number and theysaid I have to wait for a responce. For such a large company if there sales support is poor they will lose sales.
2016-12-8
Use props
Lozzy
lvl.1

United States

DJI Jamie I have placed an order and I want tom add to it.
2016-12-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Lozzy Posted at 2016-12-8 22:02
Thank you all for the responses the online chat is not operating don'tr know why also called the California support number and theysaid I have to wait for a responce. For such a large company if there sales support is poor they will lose sales.

From what I'm aware of, there has been a bit of a backlog due to the holiday season. Did you happen to receive an auto email to that effect? I would recommend making at least one more attempt through the online store chat system to attempt to get a more immediate response. If the chat option is not appearing, you may want to try a different browser.

Just for your reference, it's normally difficult to make changes to an order once money has been taken out. If that has not happened yet, then it may be possible.
2016-12-10
Use props
Lozzy
lvl.1

United States

Thank you for the input. An other question I was under the impression that my CC card would not be drawn on for my order till it was ready for shipping. My card was drawn on for the full amount does this mean it is being shipped? When I check my order via the DJI web site it does not say shipped please can you assist me in ascertain why full payment was made without a delivery date.
2016-12-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Lozzy Posted at 2016-12-28 18:27
Thank you for the input. An other question I was under the impression that my CC card would not be drawn on for my order till it was ready for shipping. My card was drawn on for the full amount does this mean it is being shipped? When I check my order via the DJI web site it does not say shipped please can you assist me in ascertain why full payment was made without a delivery date.

It would be speculatative on my part as to why money was taken out without a shipping date for your case specifically. In general, there are a couple scenarios where payment much prior to shipping can occur which noted on the 'Help Purchasing' section of the site:
DJI Store Payment Scenarios.JPG

So depending on when the money was taken out from the time that you submitted the order, most likely the 28 day hold option had kicked in. In my experience, delays in shipping are normally caused from stock issues, but like I said before, it would be speculative on my end for your particular order. Were you not able to get in contact with the Store Chat team about this at all?
2016-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules