ONLY 2 WEEKS! Ordered from Apple 11/23 delivering 12/08 in store.
912 8 2016-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
isthisthingon?
lvl.1
United States

Just wanted to update everyone that is still waiting, you might want to try to get one from Apple instead.

I ordered mine on 11/23 (and they didnt charge my card until12/06) and I just recieved conf that will be in store 12/08

Proof:

Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 10.42.39 PM.png
2016-12-6
Use props
Heavysledz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 819491 ft
United States

wow...that is very lucky for you.....did the tell you when you purchased it when to expect to receive it? I am guessing you are getting one they had already ordered some time ago....
2016-12-6
Use props
BinDC
lvl.2
United States

Yeah same for me-- ordered on the Nov 28th and it will be ready for pick up tomorrow. Since one I ordered from Newegg arrives today-- the real question is do I go pick it up and resell it locally
2016-12-7
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

Same I ordered from apple on 11/23 and got notification that it will be delivered to my home on 12/09! Ill be selling one to my buddy who is waiting for his!
2016-12-7
Use props
POLARMONKEY
lvl.2

United States

I ordered on 11/23 as well, and mine has shipped
2016-12-7
Use props
cs916
lvl.1
United States

Anyone have theirs actually get to FedEx yet? Mine has said "label created" for over 24 hours now. Would have thought apple would have gotten it to fedex by now.
2016-12-7
Use props
Nees
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80991 ft
Belgium

Apple stores in Germany, Netherlands and Belgium removed the possibility to order. Also the estimated date of delivery last time was April. Now they removed that info in all those countries and shows: Not Available.

We, in Europe, are screwed till... Mavic 2 comes out I guess.
2016-12-7
Use props
isthisthingon?
lvl.1
United States

Nees Posted at 2016-12-8 13:07
Apple stores in Germany, Netherlands and Belgium removed the possibility to order. Also the estimated date of delivery last time was April. Now they removed that info in all those countries and shows: Not Available.

Funny I was just thinking this earlier today, they'll just release a Mavic Pro 2 as soon as all the orders have shipped and sales have leveled.

2016-12-7
Use props
isthisthingon?
lvl.1
United States

Nees Posted at 2016-12-8 13:07

Funny I was just thinking this earlier today, they'll just release a Mavic Pro 2 as soon as all the orders have shipped and sales have leveled.

2016-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules