Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Are there any battery firmware updates already?
957 4 2016-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EpicLPer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 80272 ft
Austria

Heya,

so I've received my Mavic yesterday and did all the updates. After it finished I plugged in my second battery into the drone to see if it needs any update, tho nothing popped up on the remote or the App. It said that all updates are installed.

That's weird because the battery I originally had in my Mavic did indeed go into a "Firmware Update Mode" where only the 2 middle LEDs light up and one blinks very fast (I think). So is there a firmware update for the batteries released already or did that indicate something else?
If yes, how would I proceed updating the remaining 2 batteries now if the app is not showing inconsistent firmwares?
2016-12-6
Use props
4wd
First Officer
Flight distance : 545817 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You just start everything up with access to wifi - it will say inconsistent firmware or something similar.
battery update only takes 2 or 3 minutes.
2016-12-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

If the app or DJI assistant don't prompt you to update, then you don't need to do the update.
2016-12-7
Use props
Mayoo
First Officer
Flight distance : 299708 ft
Canada

Yes two updates to battery  already Nov 9th  and Dec 6th. App will tell 'Inconsistent Firmware' warning when you start the copter with new battery. just update it
2016-12-7
Use props
EpicLPer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 80272 ft
Austria

Mayoo Posted at 2016-12-7 14:55
Yes two updates to battery  already Nov 9th  and Dec 6th. App will tell 'Inconsistent Firmware' warning when you start the copter with new battery. just update it

Okay, thanks.

Yeah, I was just making sure because it seems "unlogical" for me that one battery needed a firmware upgrade and the other 2 didn't, fresh out of the package...
2016-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules