Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Live view not working
492 2 2016-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7e12a555
New

Netherlands

I noticed yesterday that the live view from the OSMO doesn't work properly. It looks something like this:
Screenshot_20161206-191910.png

It looks like an encoding problem. The top seems to work a bit, but as you can see it's not possible to work with this kind of view.

I've done several things, like reconnecting, reinstalling the DJI GO app and resetting the OSMO.
I've also tried this on a couple of devices. My own Nexus 5X and old Nexus 5 gave me the screen above. The Samsung Galaxy s5 seemed to work fine. I haven't yet tried any other devices, but it's weird that it works on some devices and not on others. It worked fine on my Nexus 5X until now, so what might have changed? And how to solve this issue?
2016-12-7
Use props
Mabou2
First Officer
Flight distance : 811257 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hola... when it has that problem on the live view, is it still recording ok to the Osmo?  This would be a good piece of info so it will point out a problem with the camera, or the wifi/phone.
2016-12-7
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

hi, please try a historic version of DJI go here and see if it solves the issue.
2016-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules