DJI Phantom 4 Pro Firmware Update stuck at 99%
28180 7 2016-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans87f5110b
New

United States

Just got the P4Pro yesterday started all the updates from the DJI GO 4 app. RC updated after a few hiccups, then I moved onto the drone. Update goes fine till it tells me to plug the phone into the drone. The update continues but stops at 99% and continues to beep. Like this beep beep...beep beep...beep beep...into eterinity. The lights on the left side of the drone are solid red. Any help???

I have tried this on the Assitant 2. It fails the update but then shows it's the latest version, but the beeping continues when ever the drone is turned on.
2016-12-7
Use props
Ange1walk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30305 ft
Austria

Uh oh, you should never update the RC first. Always the Drone itself.
But don't worry, the update for the P4P will get stuck at 99% anyway (i think pretty much everyone experienced this if updating via the Go 4 App.)

After getting stuck, restart everything & look at the "About" Page within the Go 4 App, you will see the newest version.
(Also Draw and Tripod will be added to your MFM list)
2016-12-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please try Ange1walk's advice.
After restart aircraft and RC please re-link RC with aircraft.
2016-12-7
Use props
FLX
New
Germany

Hi Guys,

i received my mavic pro today.
I connected everything and start the app.

Then they i saw there is a new update .500.
So i installed this.

No i can get a Connection to my Samsung A3 Device.
Is still "Disconnected".

So i made a Downgrade to .400 and this is working.

Maybe there is a Issue at the .500 Firmware.

Greetz FLX
2017-3-15
Use props
FLX
New
Germany

Sry guys.

This was the wrong Thread.
2017-3-15
Use props
fans94391cd0
lvl.1
Switzerland

cannot enter the camera view
2017-5-13
Use props
utilarealestate
New

Guatemala

Ange1walk Posted at 2016-12-7 09:44
Uh oh, you should never update the RC first. Always the Drone itself.
But don't worry, the update for the P4P will get stuck at 99% anyway (i think pretty much everyone experienced this if updating via the Go 4 App.)

Thanks for taking the time to post! I'm a total newbie and same thing happened to me at 99% updating (except my two LEDs on the drone were flashing RED, not solid). Thank goodness your post was here, so I did as you instructed, restarted everything, and now it's updating the RC. Let's hope this works, or I will be in search of help again.
2017-9-6
Use props
fans215b7041
New
Romania

Hello. I didn't use my drone (Phantom 4), almost one year  . Before this, I used  it 3 or 4 times. It's almost new. Yesterday, I tried to launch it and the DJI GO 4 app tell me there is no card. I put another card , new one, and is the same. I formatted it on the pc , and is the same. By the way, is impossible to update to the new firmware. I tried several times using all the methods.
2021-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules