Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inexpensive DJI Batteries. UK
2502 17 2016-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Merlin
First Officer
Flight distance : 2858 ft
United Kingdom

There was a thread on here a while ago about HandTec UK selling P3 batteries for £76 plus change. I was interested as this is about the cheapest I have seen outside of Chinese knockoffs (allegedly). I was waiting for a review as to how good they are, if they are indeed DJI batteries etc. Well no information from the OP so I pulled the trigger and bought one, you all know how hellish it is with only one battery.
So a quick review. Source: http://www.handtec.co.uk/dji-pha ... battery-djp3bp.html
Promised: next day courier delivery £4.99. Got: next day delivery via DPD who operate a 1 hour delivery window, they email you with the expected window and I wasn't dissapointed.
Battery: A DJI genuine battery. The box it was delivered in looks legit, has all the correct labels with serial # EAN and UPC barcodes, so I have no reason to suspect it isn't a genuine DJI product. The litriture inside the box is printed on the same quality paper as received in my origianl P3 box.  Battery is on charge now.

Will hopefully get out to test the battery during flying and will compare with the originaly suppied battery.
2016-12-7
Use props
SimonH78
Captain
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Think I'll be trying one of these...
2016-12-7
Use props
Hawks100
Second Officer
Flight distance : 134580 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing this.
Looks the real deal.
2016-12-7
Use props
freelanderuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 177720 ft
United Kingdom

I have ordered one on royal mail delivery , so will update when arrives  
2016-12-7
Use props
solentlife
Captain
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Russia

I bought a DJI suitable battery on Ebay from an Irish dealer ..... price was about £80 all in incl. delivery ....

Got email saying stock was depleted and if I wanted - I could have full refund ... but stock was expected shortly. I said no its ok and waited. Few days later battery arrived at my house.

DJI labels etc. - works pefect. No complaints at all.

Guys in my club buy from this dealer as well now - all batterys supplied are A1 ... perfect.

Nigel
2016-12-7
Use props
freelanderuk
lvl.4
United Kingdom

My battery arrived and despite only paying for royal mail tracked ( cheaper than DPD next delivery ) it turned up next day by DPD,

The battery that arrived is a genuine DJI PHANTOM 3 battery,identical to the one I puchased 10 days ago at a cost of £124.99 from a approved dji dealer

Hope this is of use to anybody who is after a battery in the UK

Cheers
Chris
2016-12-9
Use props
Hawks100
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Good to hear. So what was your total bill??
2016-12-9
Use props
freelanderuk
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Total paid incudeing  shipping was £79.39

Battery £76.51
Shipping £2.88
2016-12-9
Use props
Hawks100
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Just checked price now.£82.50.
Thats due to the  cheapest post is now £4.99 DPD.

Ive see a battery on the bay for £79.99 posted.
Edit From France..

2016-12-9
Use props
freelanderuk
lvl.4
United Kingdom

They have removed the royal mail options of post, when I ordered the cheapest postage cost was £1.99 for royal mail 1st class and £2.40 for royal mail tracked which I chose
2016-12-9
Use props
MerlinL14
First Officer
United Kingdom

I deliberately searched away from eBay as I din't want to splash out and end up with a knock off battery with a seller that then refuses to engage in any warranty, they ain't cheap even at eBay prices.
2016-12-9
Use props
Hawks100
Second Officer
United Kingdom

You did well grass-hopper...
2016-12-9
Use props
solentlife
Captain
Russia

MerlinL14 Posted at 2016-12-10 03:34
I deliberately searched away from eBay as I din't want to splash out and end up with a knock off battery with a seller that then refuses to engage in any warranty, they ain't cheap even at eBay prices.

Your money !!

When it comes to items like this and living in EU - I check the EU only listings. In the details part - I make sure seller is actually located in EU. It is not unusual for seller to be in China and list as UK / EU.

As long as seller is UK / EU located - you have Eu rules on your side and you can force issues. Not only that but Credit Card / Paypal is an avenue to fall back on.

Nigel
2016-12-9
Use props
G_RUD
New

United States

This works out to about 78 USD shipped. Anyone one from the states order one?
2016-12-9
Use props
solentlife
Captain
Russia

This works out to about 78 USD shipped. Anyone one from the states order one?

?? You referring to this :

Total paid including  shipping was £79.39

Battery £76.51
Shipping £2.88

Think you have gone wrong way with exchange rates ?

O&O rates today without any deduction / commission shows £79.39 to be at least $100 ......

Nigel
2016-12-9
Use props
freelanderuk
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Fully charged and placed in the P3S and updated no problem all showing good in the app ,so very happy
2016-12-10
Use props
MerlinL14
First Officer
United Kingdom

Same here, just fitted my new battery. DJI Go said it needed to update the battery, this was painless and all is OK.
2016-12-10
Use props
G_RUD
New

United States

solentlife Posted at 2016-12-9 20:46
?? You referring to this :

Ahh yes!! I don't know how I made the mistake of using using Euros instead of the pound....
2016-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules