1209 2 2016-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Hungary

Just wondering if crystalsky is going to be released soon,  or will it be like dji goggles,  just kept on the long finger,  don't see why dji can't put a realistic timeframe on it..
2016-12-7
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha 007,

We are becoming like junkies waiting for our next fix.  DJI comes out with a revolution every six months, then two revolutions in six months.  We need that fix!!!!!!!!

Remember when we had just new development announcements?  No product release dates, just that the technology was being developed?  The Moller Flying Car for example.  All new technology marketing was like that.  Creating the BUZZ, remember.  DJI is still fast tracking its innovations but that still takes time.  Some problems that show up can put the brakes on to a development that was on a nice schedule toward release in a fast track scenario.

In a way DJI has spoiled us and we are becoming demanding.  There are times I get so excited that it gets hard to sleep.  The mind will not slow down to sleep!

For now though, I am trying to put all the new developments in perspective.  If I was rich, I would just have an agreement with DJI that I buy any new product that they sell as soon as it is available.  Charge my account!  Unfortunately, I have to pinch my pennies and figure out what I can afford like most of us on the Forum.  DJI does release enough information that you can figure out what combinations will work best for your budget, so I settle for that.  That is about the only benefit to the current situation.

But, I need that fix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-12-7
Use props
Mobilcams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2907674 ft
United States

I just can't decide if when it finally comes out if I want to get it or a new drone haha.. I imagine its going to cost around $500+ dollars though.. I will try to get by with my Samsung Tab and iPhone 7
2016-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules