Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
lidar
1256 3 2016-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scdrones
lvl.1

United States

Can you mount lidar to any DJI drones
2016-12-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sure, some companies even offer packages with DJI aircraft.
2016-12-7
Use props
Video Dept
New
Flight distance : 7119 ft
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-7 20:22
Sure, some companies even offer packages with DJI aircraft.

We have the Inspire 2 and we'd like to use LIDAR with the I2, if possible.  What companies have mounts for the I2?  I've read that the M2 can support the attachment of LIDAR, but I haven't heard anything about I2.  I did see a picture of the Phantom 4 with LIDAR, but there's no verbage.  I'd love to stay within DJI, but if our GIS department becomes serious, we may have to buy a complete package (drone built for LIDAR.)

Robert
2018-11-6
Use props
HyperSpectral
lvl.4
Flight distance : 839160 ft
United States

Video Dept Posted at 11-6 16:39
We have the Inspire 2 and we'd like to use LIDAR with the I2, if possible.  What companies have mounts for the I2?  I've read that the M2 can support the attachment of LIDAR, but I haven't heard anything about I2.  I did see a picture of the Phantom 4 with LIDAR, but there's no verbage.  I'd love to stay within DJI, but if our GIS department becomes serious, we may have to buy a complete package (drone built for LIDAR.)

Robert

Phoenix LiDAR is who I'd recommend. Anything smaller than the M600, S1000, or Wind series is going to be difficult to carry such a large payload on imo

I've only done it with the M600 and we were right at it's max weight but we had high accuracy and heavy IMU/datalink add ons
2018-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules