BESTBUY Canada HAS stock, WONT ship??
2073 17 2016-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Smalltowncanuck
lvl.1

Canada

I ordered my Mavic Pro on September 28th on the pre-order from best buy. After watching the pre-order continuously get pushed back for no reason whie other Canadian companies ship has been frusterating.
Today while on the phone with Best Buy Canada asked how can they not have stock when other smaller retailers have already fullfilled orders? Shockingly they told me that they do have stock (he can see it!) and have had it for awhile but DJI has not permitted them to release yet because it is stil in pre order status.  I explained to him that the drone has been released and has shipped from its competitors weeks ago.

I have requested that this issue get escalated and should have a senior customer support phone call back within 24 hours. I am really hoping this is some type of copmputer glitch holding back our Canadian Mavics

DJI do you have any comment?

2016-12-8
Use props
Smalltowncanuck
lvl.1

Canada

Hey DJI really hoping someone can help sort this out for your Canadian Customers!!
2016-12-9
Use props
damaltor
lvl.2

Canada

WOW, just wow. Has Bestbuy not shipped any of their pre-orders out yet??!! Boy am I glad I cancelled the 2 orders I had with them.
2016-12-9
Use props
VDR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24619 ft
Canada

I just need/want batteries…
2016-12-9
Use props
Smalltowncanuck
lvl.1

Canada

damaltor Posted at 2016-12-10 04:40
WOW, just wow. Has Bestbuy not shipped any of their pre-orders out yet??!! Boy am I glad I cancelled the 2 orders I had with them.

Nope, not yet and I ordered on the 28th of September!
2016-12-9
Use props
38UP6uT5Cpzi
lvl.1
Canada

Ordered mine same day as well from bestbuy canada. Basically lost hope I'd get it anytime soon. Should've ordered from DJI directly...
2016-12-10
Use props
Smalltowncanuck
lvl.1

Canada

Ok well I have now been emailed confirmation that best buy canada has stock and I have finally spoken to a supervisor who has confirmed that not a single order has been shipped by best buy canada yet.

He is going to be escalating the situation and should have some feedback early next week

Anyone from DJI able to assist?
2016-12-10
Use props
Mayoo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 299708 ft
Canada

if you are ordering from canada never ever order any dji products from Best Buy Canada. Order dji.com as the price includes taxes and duties. With Amazon Case visa you get 0% Transaction Fee Also.
2016-12-10
Use props
Smalltowncanuck
lvl.1

Canada

BEST BUY PRE-ORDERS NOW PUSHED BACK TO JANUARY 15 2017. NOT A SINGLE SHIPPED UNIT FROM BEST BUY CANADA
2016-12-21
Use props
70challenger
lvl.3
Canada

Smalltowncanuck Posted at 2016-12-21 22:15
BEST BUY PRE-ORDERS NOW PUSHED BACK TO JANUARY 15 2017. NOT A SINGLE SHIPPED UNIT FROM BEST BUY CANADA

This is really odd and disappointing, did anyone get back to you regarding this?
2016-12-29
Use props
70challenger
lvl.3
Canada

To me all this takes is someone going ok, how many orders Pre-orders does Best Buy Canada have from the first week? We should send those over to them asap!
2016-12-29
Use props
Will15633
lvl.2
Canada

70challenger Posted at 2016-12-29 09:52
To me all this takes is someone going ok, how many orders Pre-orders does Best Buy Canada have from the first week? We should send those over to them asap!

I pre ordered a Mavic Pro on Oct 28/16 and received it Dec 23/16
2016-12-29
Use props
70challenger
lvl.3
United States

Will15633 Posted at 2016-12-29 10:52
I pre ordered a Mavic Pro on Oct 28/16 and received it Dec 23/16

Pre-ordered from Best Buy Canada and you received your order?
2016-12-29
Use props
Will15633
lvl.2
Canada

70challenger Posted at 2016-12-29 11:31
Pre-ordered from Best Buy Canada and you received your order?

Yes, pre ordered on Oct 28th and received it Dec 23, that is after some calls with Customer service.
The release date had switched 3 times from my original order date.
2016-12-29
Use props
70challenger
lvl.3
United States

Will15633 Posted at 2016-12-29 11:37
Yes, pre ordered on Oct 28th and received it Dec 23, that is after some calls with Customer service.
The release date had switched 3 times from my original order date.

Do you have any proof of this as I ordered a whole month before you and have nothing?
2016-12-29
Use props
PatientPlaya
lvl.2
Flight distance : 512260 ft
Canada

I ordered mine Sept 27th and still have not received it..... 3 months. I will never order anything from them again.... I did get a mavic from Apple late november (online ordered for in store pickup (same day!).... I ordered one from London Drugs Canada Nov 21st and it would have shipped Tuesday Dec 20th, But i called to cancel, they asked me if i was sure because they would be shipping out that day, but i already had mine, just wanted to see if they would get it done before bestbuy canada.. and they did... i checked Londondrugs.com later that day and they had 2 in stock for online orders. I was impressed with LD because they personally called me every week to give me an update!

Anyways I learned from this experience....
2016-12-29
Use props
70challenger
lvl.3
Canada

I called Best Buy today and got Mexican customer service, she could barely speak English. I spoke to the supervisor and got another Mexican. Basically I was told to wait. Pm'd Ken and tried to get 10% off for the long wait and whole mess and was told no discounts. I will take my business elsewhere as DJI has told me they don't care...
2017-1-9
Use props
Peturbo
lvl.1
Canada

Pre-odered mine on Sept 28th. finally has been shipped. Friend of mine ordered same day and she is still waiting for the "release date"
2017-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules