715 6 2016-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joshua Carlton
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24094 ft
  • >>>
United States

am I the only one this is happening to? Flying the P4P with an iPad Pro, everything for the most part works fine(sometimes I have to press some of the  intelligent flight modes a few times to activate.) However almost every time I use the draw feature it crashes the app,as soon as I start to draw the route.   It's incredibly frustrating as this is one of the main reasons I bought this drone. Just curious if it's happening to anyone else or if possibly I have something going on, just my luck.
2016-12-8
Use props
Jkeller84
lvl.4
Flight distance : 396955 ft
  • >>>
United States

Happens to mine too. I'm not too worried about it, I fly mostly manually anyway. I'm sure they will address it in an app update.
2016-12-8
Use props
Joshua Carlton
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24094 ft
  • >>>
United States

Jkeller84 Posted at 2016-12-8 18:07
Happens to mine too. I'm not too worried about it, I fly mostly manually anyway. I'm sure they will address it in an app update.

Yeah, I understand to a point that the app is buggy at first. Just hoping it can be addressed. Thanks for the info.
2016-12-8
Use props
Jkeller84
lvl.4
Flight distance : 396955 ft
  • >>>
United States

Joshua Carlton Posted at 2016-12-8 22:27
Yeah, I understand to a point that the app is buggy at first. Just hoping it can be addressed. Thanks for the info.

It will be.
2016-12-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback, just to clarify, may I know what the IOS system of your mobile device?
Please connect your iPad to a PC or MAC with iTunes installed, go to applications, then DJI GO, you will see a file "logs", please export the crash log and upload it to dropbox, let me know the link, I'll transfer the log to our engineers for further evaluation.
2016-12-8
Use props
Serifina
lvl.1
Flight distance : 80659 ft
United States

Me too. Draw worked a couple of times, then i could not change the speed, then it just crashed the app when drawing the line.
2016-12-12
Use props
Serifina
lvl.1
Flight distance : 80659 ft
United States

Serifina Posted at 2016-12-12 17:14
Me too. Draw worked a couple of times, then i could not change the speed, then it just crashed the app when drawing the line.

I am on an IPAD Mini 4
2016-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules