1335 7 2015-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lex Hollmann
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1640174 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Situation 1. Still on the ground. Bottom left shows craft facing 90 degrees right. 0H and Distance =N/A. But shows "Safe to fly". (In P-OPTI mode)
Situation 2. Still on the ground. Bottom left shows facing almost 170 degrees. 0H but suddenly Distance is 21.1m. BUT shows "Safe to fly"

New on the screen is a Blue dot some distance away from my home position.

The above is confusing without pictures. But I have posted same in the fb Group with pictures.
2015-2-11
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234590 ft
United States

The blue dot may be the iOS camera tilt pan touch control .
2015-2-11
Use props
Abe_Newbie
lvl.1

United States

Unrelated to your issue, but can I join the Facebook group you're mentioning? Thanks!
2015-2-11
Use props
Lex Hollmann
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1640174 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Abe_Newbie Posted at 2015-2-12 02:43
Unrelated to your issue, but can I join the Facebook group you're mentioning? Thanks!

Yes. There are several groups on fb. Just request membership.
There is one group called Inspire Actual owners which requires proof that you have an inspire.
The other groups are relatively easy to join.
2015-2-11
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

What was going on with your satellites?  Did you do a compass calibration?  The home point is not registered until the motors are armed and that may also be part of the problem.  I would have turned off the Inspire and restarted it if I were getting those reading.  Did you have the home point set to the Tx rather than the Inspire?  If so did  the Tx GPS have a clear view of the sky or was it obscured by you device?  I am just trying to sort out the exact circumstances when this occurred.  Thank you and let me know.
2015-2-11
Use props
AegisFC
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12372 ft
United States

I noticed, and maybe it's been there all along, that not only does the app show the orientation of the camera and aircraft but, also the radio.  I believe the blue dot is your position on the map as Maps shows your location when just in the Maps app.
2015-2-12
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

daver/m Posted at 2015-2-12 01:52
The blue dot may be the iOS camera tilt pan touch control .

I think you are right. Lex hold your finger on the dot and move it side to side or up and down and see what the camera does.
2015-2-12
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234590 ft
United States

Well I'd of thought he'd known What the home point indicator on the map was already when he asked the question ...
That could be the home point I suppose ...
2015-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules