Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
phantom 4 pro
700 2 2016-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hepler
lvl.1
United States

I am getting used to the 4-pro but was wondering if anyone else has a couple of the same issues I have had. I just did the update, 12/9/16 and in p mode it is very slow going forward compared to the phantom 4. 4.7 mph is top speed. Cant get it to go any faster. Maybe there is somthing in the obstical avoicance that is slowing it down, but at any altitude it is too slow for video work. I have to go into sport mode and then it is harder to get it smooth.
Another major problem is when I do a turn, basically bank the drone going forward the gimbal will not keep the horizon level. It will level out if I hover then go forward but during any turn it will tilt. I have done IMU calibration, compass calibration, and gimbal calibration. No difference.

I am also trying to get fcpx to use the h265 natively but to no avail. I have to convert it to pro-res, I have tried both mov and mp4, 4k 30fps. Is anyone able to use it as is or do we have to convert?

What I was looking for was the flight chartistics of the phantom 4, which I thought was perfect, with a better camera. So far Camera is unacceptably noisy even at the lowest ISO and the flight chartistics are not good, hopfully with futrue updates it will imporve.

And a minor problem is that the Lexar 64gig card I was using in the phantom 4 will not inizilize in the 4-pro.

Any setting advise would be great.
2016-12-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Have you tried to calibrate vision positioning system with Assistant 2?
You upgraded both AC and RC to the latest as well?
For the camera noisy, would you please record a video?
Lexar SD card is not in the compatibility list, have you tried Sandisk Extreme, UHS-3 card?
2016-12-10
Use props
stalker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13632 ft
Netherlands

Can you give an update? I'm curious how you fixed the H265/FCPX problem - what converter are you using ?
2017-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules