Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pilot APP
1383 6 2015-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jscgaston
Second Officer
Flight distance : 316772 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hooked up my P2 w/ lightbridge to the new IOS app for the Inspire and I get video feed and safe to fly message. Haven't tried it yet.......
I hope that this on purpose and we will have the same app as the Inspire.  

2015-2-11
Use props
Jscgaston
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Nothing but the image shows up and the location of the rc controller. Hopefully they will use this platform for a future lightbridge app
2015-2-11
Use props
ianwood
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5236 ft
  • >>>
United States

That would only make sense. My Lightbridge is being delivered Friday. Hopefully, there will be an app to go with it by then!
2015-2-11
Use props
DJI-Cathy
Second Officer

Hong Kong

There will be the IOS APP for Lightbridge in the future, please keep an eye on our DJI official website, thanks a lot!
2015-2-11
Use props
Jscgaston
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Not sure it will be there by friday! but the above response does give some hope. Is there an estimated time frame? Next couple months, 6- 12 months? Will a waypoint function be in the lightbridge app? Thank you for DJI-Cathy for the info!
2015-2-12
Use props
ianwood
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5236 ft
  • >>>
United States

That's probably all the information we'll get until it shows up in the app store. The good news is that most of the work they did to get the Inspire app done can probably be applied to the LB app.
2015-2-12
Use props
daveblackuk.gma
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Somewhere  someone from DJI said that the Inspire LB implementation was not the same as the LB platform. Let's hope DJI don't make the current LB technology redundant, that'll be a pricey mistake for us early adopters whoe have waited patently for LB to evolve with feature such as waypoints.
2015-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules